Bronco Heritage Edition Report

David
Jan 04, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2021

https://community.thebronconation.com/ford-heritage-edition/By Dusty Rhodes

Earlier today Bronco 6G reported the addition of a “Heritage Limited Edition” Bronco for 2021 and 2022 model year. Details on the rumored specification were not provided, but they did publish body codes reported to be related to 2 and 4 door versions.

Bronco Nation reached out to Ford for a response and was able to confirm there will not be a 2021 model year Heritage Limited Edition, “all of the offerings for 2021 model year have already been announced and we have no plans to introduce additional models,” said Jiyan Cadiz, Ford Bronco Communications manager. When asked about the 2022 model year he further added, “our focus is on the highly anticipated launch, we have nothing to announce regarding future models at this time”.

Ford recently announced the delay of order conversions and deliveries due to Covid. We expect more details to be provided on model specifications, options, and color and trim videos and photography throughout the first quarter. Follow all the Bronco Nation channels to stay up to date on accurate information.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Gutter Clown, BroncoMax

Rank IV

Jan 04, 2021

https://community.thebronconation.com/ford-heritage-edition/
Earlier today Bronco 6G reported the addition of a “Heritage Limited Edition” Bronco for 2021 and 2022 model year. Details on the rumored specification were not provided, but they did publish body codes reported to be related to 2 and 4 door versions.

Bronco Nation reached out to Ford for a response and was able to confirm there will not be a 2021 model year Heritage Limited Edition, “all of the offerings for 2021 model year have already been announced and we have no plans to introduce additional models,” said Jiyan Cadiz, Ford Bronco Communications manager. When asked about the 2022 model year he further added, “our focus is on the highly anticipated launch, we have nothing to announce regarding future models at this time”.

Ford recently announced the delay of order conversions and deliveries due to Covid. We expect more details to be provided on model specifications, options, and color and trim videos and photography throughout the first quarter. Follow all the Bronco Nation channels to stay up to date on accurate information.
Excited for a moment, now disappointed! I just hope this new FE interior is as great as we are all hoping for. Hopefully Ford will listen and at least offer FE reservation holders additional exterior choices. My dream is still BOXWOOD GREEN.

FE with Heritage colors would be awesome!! Really make it something special.
BroncoMax, Rgwinn

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 04, 2021

Thanks David! It is somewhat disappointing news but its great to know the real scoop.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BroncoMax, Bronc96

Rank V

Jan 04, 2021

I suspect there will many special editions in the future of Bronco. All will be very exciting and special and I cannot wait to see what comes along. Thanks @David for contacting Ford to gain clarity on the rumors.
BroncoMax, Bronc96

Rank 0

Jan 04, 2021

Thanks For reaching out and confirming that David. Love the recent Q/A video and this post. Great to see Bronco Nation providing information like this.
Rgwinn, Bronc96

Rank V

Jan 04, 2021

giphy (27).gif
Broncofly, itsjustscott

Rank IV

Jan 04, 2021

Broncofly

Rank 0

Jan 05, 2021

I really was waiting for Ford to pull something out of the hat here at the end before order time. The look and mechanics are just phenomenal. Literally slammed it out of the park and couldn't have done any better. Then the paint and interior crew showed up. Its alright, that's what Katskinz and vinyl wrap are for right? Still can't wait to get mine in the driveway.
NurseDan, Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Jan 05, 2021

Well if the color options for MY21 don't improve. We can all get together for group discounts on paint jobs and new interiors.
BroncoMax, Witchdoctor68

Rank VI

Jan 05, 2021

There was someone from Ford over on that forum several months ago that when asked about the possibility of a "heritage edition" said "you haven't seen everything yet". A few weeks later his account was removed as well as all of his posts.
Vigor, Bronc96

Rank IV

Jan 05, 2021

There was someone from Ford over on that forum several months ago that when asked about the possibility of a "heritage edition" said "you haven't seen everything yet". A few weeks later his account was removed as well as all of his posts.

Attachments

Bronc96, Cooknn

Rank VI

Jan 05, 2021

Thanks @David for jumping on this so quick and getting the scoop out to everyone. After seeing the Filson Edition I was praying for something like this...fingers crossed for Boxwood Green! (y)

This is exciting news and I would love to see some throwback colors, however let's be honest, MY21 wasn't happening as they can't get out what is already planned. Gives us something to look forward to though and talk about while we wait for our Broncs. :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
JFord, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 05, 2021

If it's green, I hope the color isn't locked only to this new heritage edition. I'm hoping the heritage edition color is Brittany blue so I can still update my 22 mansquatch Badlands with a green
Bonnie6G, Bronc96

Rank 0

Jan 06, 2021

There are more than one over there that seem to work or have friends at Ford. They were confused as to why Ford said that the Heritage wasn't until 2022, it seemed to be news to them. Who knows whats going on.

Rank IV

Jan 06, 2021

I can totally see a Heritage Edition with white Hardtop, white grille. white door handles and white tie downs like the one on display. Add a few reto colors and special retro interiors and you have one sweet Heritage Edition ride. But with the announcement of no white Hardtops until 2022 that probably means we won't see it until next year. Just my humble opinion.
2021 Ford Bronco Cactus Gray White Top IMG_4285 (1).jpgCactus Gray 4 Door Bronco120075054_3619262024760288_3571788874806396297_n.jpg
Gutter Clown, NurseDan

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 06, 2021

This is where they will probably throw in grabber blue. And I won't be able to get one. Dreams shattered.
Bronc96, TCopp

Rank VI

Jan 17, 2021

I love this color combination and it really hearkens back to the original Broncos.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches

Rank IV

Jan 17, 2021

Would love to see a Heritage Edition in Lightning Blue with White Hardtop, Grille and fender flairs.
4639aa4d8151f81ef2b166a4b1257c4b.jpg
BroncoMax, Rhiostatic

Rank VI

Jan 17, 2021

Would love to see a Heritage Edition in Lightning Blue with with White Hardtop, Grille and fender flairs.
View attachment 7723
This is by far my favorite color combo here! I would love to also see this as a heritage package.
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
vintage

Road trip!!!

Jan 18, 2021

Would love to see a Heritage Edition in Lightning Blue with with White Hardtop, Grille and fender flairs.
View attachment 7723
I saw unpainted fender flares in the accessories list. Wouldn’t be hard to get this look.media.jpg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
NurseDan, BroncoMax