Bronco Decals

bgurwin
Apr 23, 2022

Rank IV

Apr 23, 2022

Hi all! Around Christmas time I purchased a set of Bronco decals from Bronco Depot USA. Now that it is warming up in Michigan I am finally ready to apply them. I recall there was a template available for placement, but the website is no longer active. Does anyone else have a template for where to place the script Bronco decals on the front quarter panels?
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2022

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 23, 2022

Hi all! Around Christmas time I purchased a set of Bronco decals from Bronco Depot USA. Now that it is warming up in Michigan I am finally ready to apply them. I recall there was a template available for placement, but the website is no longer active. Does anyone else have a template for where to place the script Bronco decals on the front quarter panels?
Hang on a second,
I think this guy may be able to help.
@Deano Bronc
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc

No Ragerts

Apr 23, 2022

Hang on a second,
I think this guy may be able to help.
@Deano Bronc
Not to steal @Deano Bronc thunder -
I have the template but I don’t believe BN allows posting PDFs.

@bgurwin Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I will email you the template & instructions.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
14U

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 23, 2022

@bgurwin Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I will email you the template & instructions.
Yep,
Email was the only way to send it that I’ve seen.
Thanks for hooking them up.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Bschurr

No Ragerts

Apr 23, 2022

I figured it out - here you go @bgurwin

Attachments

- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
CBWAR1, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Apr 23, 2022

I figured it out - here you go @bgurwin
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Bschurr

Rank IV

Apr 23, 2022

What is best way to remove the factory badge? Admittedly, I am a bit nervous to damage the paint.

No Ragerts

Apr 23, 2022

What is best way to remove the factory badge? Admittedly, I am a bit nervous to damage the paint.
Mine peeled right off using my fingers but if you are nervous you can heat it up a bit with a heat gun or hair dryer to soften the adhesive. Go slow and you will be fine!

pro tip on installing the Bronco script emblems is to start at the “B” and line up the emblem to the template and slowly move horizontally to press firmly to affix the adhesive as you go. Don’t try to slap it on in 1 motion.

9D530119-0851-47C1-BC70-8D80FB083190.jpeg
CBWAR1, NiceBronco

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 23, 2022

Thanks for sending it. Until recently, I don't believe you could attach PDFs but they must have changed that.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
14U

Rank IV

Apr 23, 2022

Thanks for the great advice. Worked perfect! Enjoy your weekend!

Attachments

CBWAR1, Bschurr