Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Those following the Moab travel log that I did probably saw that we followed a Bronco to the top of the Top of the World Trail. Unfortunately, I had to be the chump in the chase Rubicon but at least the content team got some sweet footage.

Great video, beautiful views and sweet rock crawling! Great to see how excited Vaughn gets even while spotting. He truly enjoys all of it. Thanks

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Great video, beautiful views and sweet rock crawling! Great to see how excited Vaughn gets even while spotting. He truly enjoys all of it. Thanks
In a few shots you can see the great @tzuercher spotting me while I wrestled that built Rubicon down the trail. Good fun.

Soupcook

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

Finally some real off road driving. That machine should be getting some scrapes and bangs at this point and we deserve to witness it. Afterall, that is why I follow so many Jeep sites...it's to learn vicariously through their misadventures what I can and can't do with my vehicle. Also, the Jeep shown looks similar in build to the Bronco...didn't hear it banging and scraping.

Reactions: Jakob1972

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Finally some real off road driving. That machine should be getting some scrapes and bangs at this point and we deserve to witness it. Afterall, that is why I follow so many Jeep sites...it's to learn vicariously through their misadventures what I can and can't do with my vehicle. Also, the Jeep shown looks similar in build to the Bronco...didn't hear it banging and scraping.
Was that due to who was driving or who was spotting? :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Soupcook

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Banging and scraping that’s just bash plates and rock rails. If you ain’t scraping a little you ain’t going hard enough. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
great video y’all.