Bronco at car shows

samanator
Dec 01, 2020

Rank V

Dec 01, 2020

I don't know if this will go down, but on December 18th the Orlando Auto show is still on the schedule. I'm wondering how I find out if Ford will have the Bronco there. I have not seen one of these in person and would like to before I order. WIlling to take the 4 hours each way drive if it is there. Does anyone know how to find out?
Commodore
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 01, 2020

Rank V

Dec 01, 2020

Has anyone attended any other car shows other than SEMA (And the special events)that have had Ford present and did they have the Bronco there?
Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

Ford had new Broncos at both Super Celebrations (CO and TN).

Attachments

2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
LoneRanger, Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

I don't know if this will go down, but on December 18th the Orlando Auto show is still on the schedule. I'm wondering how I find out if Ford will have the Bronco there. I have not seen one of these in person and would like to before I order. Willing to take the 4 hours each way drive if it is there. Does anyone know how to find out?
We're checking into this.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Commodore, Buckin'

Rank V

Dec 01, 2020

I
Ford had new Broncos at both Super Celebrations (CO and TN).
Thanks, I would consider that more of a Rally than a Car show. Shows are manufacture driven. Last year near me the Miami Show was in November, which they have it currently listed as Late Feb 2021. The closest one to me this year is this one in Orlando. Fingers crossed Ford will bring a few Broncos and not just sports.
Commodore

Rank V

Dec 01, 2020

We're checking into this.
Thanks.
Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

Once a new vehicle is revealed, it immediately hits the regional auto show circuit. Our understanding from Ford is that the Bronco was supposed to be at all of these regional shows but most of them were canceled. The ones that aren't canceled should include the Bronco and we've heard rumblings of display unit Broncos heading to Florida for events. We'll continue to look for confirmation but we think there's a good chance that the Bronco will be at this event.

One place to check is with dealers in the area. Regional shows are often dealer driven and are also "selling shows" as opposed to the larger auto shows like the Detroit Auto Show where dealers can't sell on the floor.
JFord, samanator

Rank V

Dec 02, 2020

Once a new vehicle is revealed, it immediately hits the regional auto show circuit. Our understanding from Ford is that the Bronco was supposed to be at all of these regional shows but most of them were canceled. The ones that aren't canceled should include the Bronco and we've heard rumblings of display unit Broncos heading to Florida for events. We'll continue to look for confirmation but we think there's a good chance that the Bronco will be at this event.

One place to check is with dealers in the area. Regional shows are often dealer driven and are also "selling shows" as opposed to the larger auto shows like the Detroit Auto Show where dealers can't sell on the floor.

Since I'm a few hundred miles away checking with dealers may not be an option, but I'm planning on making the trek up there given this information.

Rank I

Dec 03, 2020

I don't know if this will go down, but on December 18th the Orlando Auto show is still on the schedule. I'm wondering how I find out if Ford will have the Bronco there. I have not seen one of these in person and would like to before I order. WIlling to take the 4 hours each way drive if it is there. Does anyone know how to find out?
From Facebook:
samanator, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 03, 2020

From Facebook:

Well, there you go.

Rank V

Dec 11, 2020

You guys are awesome. Road trip next Saturday.
nic

Rank V

Dec 11, 2020

From Facebook:

Thank you so much. This has been a tough week at work so knowing next week I'll finally see one in the steel has me smiling.
Deano Bronc, gibsBRonCO

Rank VI

Dec 11, 2020

Thank you so much. This has been a tough week at work so know next week I'll finally see one in the steel has me smiling.
Guaranteed you will like them!!
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom