Super Supporter III

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

As of today, my dealership said that no bronco accessories can be ordered yet. At the event, they was telling me that if you wanted any, to start ordering asap due to availability aka high demand

Reactions: Commodore

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

As of today, my dealership said that no bronco accessories can be ordered yet. At the event, they was telling me that if you wanted any, to start ordering asap due to availability aka high demand
They've been saying accessories are going live in May

lonzo71

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

bah, wouldn't let me edit last comment, but seeing the list with the pictures, I'll have to add to my list of things to get! Wish I could see some of the pictures closer

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I thought it was better to do it now than later, but sure there is an expert that could suggest which one is better for the value
I have it on my WT now and was shopping Jeep ones for prices as was thinking of pulling it off the build and go AM but most complete kits for a Jeep were around the $500-800 mark. So I left it on for the price

VBlueGT500

Rank 0

Advocate I

Feb 8, 2021
WI
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Matthes
Is this the new redesigned BO bar in the FPP winch by Warn pic? If it is, idk if I want it anymore.

rwb

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 26, 2021
so cal
First Name
robert
Last Name
breit
Tube doors look very nice. Wonder what other aftermarket companies will be making these ready in a timely manner?

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Are the prices on the softtop a bit high or am I way out in left field? I guess it has been a while since I bought one
At first I thought so,
But with the roof articulation and framework needed. It’s probably ballpark price.
Sure , probably some less expensive ones after market. But quality may suffer .