BREAKING CONFIRMED FAQs

David
Oct 22, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Y'all got questions. Here are some answers. Please discuss.
FAQs Updated1024_1.jpgFAQs Updated1024_2.jpgFAQs Updated1024_3.jpgFAQs Updated1024_4.jpg
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
ScottB@907, SaveTheManuals
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2020

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 22, 2020

Ok, up to speed Thanks.

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Ugh...wonder how late is "late availability 2021"? Is that code for possible 2022?? Looks like I have a tough decision to make on the Sasquatch and manual combo...
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
SaveTheManuals

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Thank you!
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

This is all so interesting! Honestly, I will carry a lame horse on my back if that is what I need to do to get a Bronco in my garage! Tally Ho!
Rigi, Ian Lacasse

Rank V

Oct 22, 2020

I'm just having issues with carbonized gray... I was looking forward to a lightning blue FE, but now may have to B&P a WT or BL in Cyber Orange. Bubble popped... :oops:
~Danno
Bronco Nation# 212
First Edition, 2-Dr, Lightning Blue, Blk Seats, Tow Package (Res: 7/13)
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Oct 22, 2020

Nice to see the white painted hard top will be available as an option in 2022. It does look very slick.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Seems like the 22MY is the way to go. Haha. White and color matched hard tops.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Seems like the 22MY is the way to go. Haha. White and color matched hard tops.
Velocity Blue and the white top would be pretty sweet!
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Rank IV

Oct 22, 2020

Guess I’ll be sticking with my 22MY (post September 18th) reservation! Love that Ford confirmed the White Hard Top.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Well then... Ford best be discounting the FE and Wildtrack $1900 !!!

That’s a load of crap if they don’t... announced MSRP was for modular painted top as standard. Pretty low of them to change that on us at this point in the game if accurate.:mad:

Edit: read elsewhere Ford is reducing price $1895.00. Kudos for doing the right thing.

still not happy though ***sigh***
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Oct 22, 2020

No Black modular hardtop till late 2021. :oops:
Decisions, decisions, decisions.....
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
D190065

Gladesmen

Oct 22, 2020

Well Now that i am saving $1000 on the Modular top I guess I will look at the Lux package. o_O
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
SierraHotelBronco, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Does the B&P guide suggest Lightning Blue
Is “not” FE exclusive? Looks like it was listed as available on Big Bend and Outer Banks?!

Rank III

Oct 22, 2020

I'd like to see a FAQ on what the formula is for assigning customer priority. It must be some function of your reservation number, how fast you get your B&P form in, and how quickly you put down your deposit. There are about 7 dealers within 50 miles of us (San Francisco Bay Area); I called five of them, and none of them has any info on this. And they have no idea how the inventory will be allocated among the 7 of them. One dealer did say that most of their orders were higher than Base Camp, which is all we want, so we might have a slight advantage there.

Rank V

Oct 23, 2020

I'd like to see a FAQ on what the formula is for assigning customer priority. It must be some function of your reservation number, how fast you get your B&P form in, and how quickly you put down your deposit. There are about 7 dealers within 50 miles of us (San Francisco Bay Area); I called five of them, and none of them has any info on this. And they have no idea how the inventory will be allocated among the 7 of them. One dealer did say that most of their orders were higher than Base Camp, which is all we want, so we might have a slight advantage there.
Probably they will use the Tesla model 3 model for choosing first builds. Most expensive first and then so on...I don't think Tesla has delivered a base priced model 3 yet. I'll be checking nearly every box of the Badlands or Wildtrack I select. We'll see how that works?
nic

Rank III

Oct 23, 2020

Ugh...wonder how late is "late availability 2021"? Is that code for possible 2022?? Looks like I have a tough decision to make on the Sasquatch and manual combo...
Same decision for me. I was really excited for Sasquatch + manual. I have an early res (July 16) and a lease expiring in October 2021. Not sure how to order in December/January to get a '21 if its not in B&P.

Rank 0

Oct 23, 2020

Well this does make me feel more confident in my early decision to not put down a reservation and wait till the 22MY

Rank III

Oct 23, 2020

Thank you! Very helpful. Noted that to get the white hard top, will work with the dealer to change the reservation from MY21 to MY22, but reservation timestamp remains the same. Cool. :)
MY 2022 4-door Outer Banks, 2.7L, 4A, Tow, Lux. Cactus Gray with white top.
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Oct 23, 2020

Probably they will use the Tesla model 3 model for choosing first builds. Most expensive first and then so on...I don't think Tesla has delivered a base priced model 3 yet. I'll be checking nearly every box of the Badlands or Wildtrack I select. We'll see how that works?
Actually, Tesla is such a boutique operation that their manufacturing model is probably different from Ford. Hoping for our humble Base Camp for my summer birthday.
BBNation, Deano Bronc