Rank III

Aug 15, 2022

Do you feel annoyed after shopping? I get this feeling often
View attachment 421041660530466611.jpeg
KennyCJR

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Aug 15, 2022

A little help here. What am I looking at? :unsure:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2022

Anything is worth more than a $20 bill any more, considering inflation and MM2. My vote is yes, even though I don't know what I am looking at.
BuckYeah

Rank III

Aug 15, 2022

A little help here. What am I looking at? :unsure:
LOL I updated the pic

Rank III

Aug 15, 2022

Anything is worth more than a $20 bill any more, considering inflation and MM2. My vote is yes, even though I don't know what I am looking at.
LOL thans your view ,and I updated the pic

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2022

Are those covers for the defroster wire connections?
What’s the point?

Aug 15, 2022

If it is what I think it is, yes. It looks like something that guards the rear window defroster wiring, especially from items that may rub against it in your cargo area. Based on what I’ve read on forums (sans specific examples), your money was well-spent. Where’d you get them?
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Rank III

Aug 15, 2022

If it is what I think it is, yes. It looks like something that guards the rear window defroster wiring, especially from items that may rub against it in your cargo area. Based on what I’ve read on forums (sans specific examples), your money was well-spent. Where’d you get them?
On Amazon,Rear Windshield Defogger Cover
Deano Bronc, BuckYeah

Rank III

Aug 15, 2022

What’s the point?
Yeah lol, I wonder if it's worth $20?
Jakob1972

Aug 15, 2022

What’s the point?
Yeah lol, I wonder if it's worth $20?

It’s worth it if it gives you some peace of mind. I always chalk up this type of question to “Have I spent MORE on something I knew would have no lasting value?” If you answer “yes,” then don’t worry about it.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 15, 2022

Is this worth $30 to you? I think it's worth it.

BuckYeah

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Aug 15, 2022

Do all the Broncos come from the factory with those red rectangles on the rear glass now or is it trim specific ? Personally I find it distracting . I hope it is not visible from the outside or it will clash with my paint choice .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Mal, Crusher

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2022

Worth $20? Probably. Would it be the first $20 I spend? No. It would be near the bottom of the list with pinch weld covers, engine cover, etc. The factory look just doesn’t bother me enough.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top

Rank III

Aug 16, 2022

Worth $20? Probably. Would it be the first $20 I spend? No. It would be near the bottom of the list with pinch weld covers, engine cover, etc. The factory look just doesn’t bother me enough.
(y)