Black Bronco Lettering

gizmohd
Aug 19, 2021

Rank V

Aug 19, 2021

Saw a basesquatch at the dealer and I noticed it had Factory Black Bronco lettering.

Confirmed with the dealer that's how it came off the truck...

My question is this: do all the base models have the blackout lettering?

Love the look.. and was curious

Attachments

Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)
Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 19, 2021

The BaseSquatch is a good lookin' ride no doubt! That is the standard Base grille as well. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Rgwinn

Rank V

Sep 02, 2021

Yes, and it’s glossy.

@BASEQUATCH on instagram

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2021

It cracks me up that they make all these little differences and expect people to know that they are exclusive to certain trim levels. I’ve seen multiple people post that they were surprised that the interior trim and stitching colors were different. And I thought that when you got Cyber Orange, the Bronco (horse) logo on the back would be black, because it contrasts better against the orange. Turns out, that’s only on the Wildtrak and FE. So now I’m going to have to plasti dip mine or something.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Jmoder, gizmohd

Rank V

Sep 05, 2021

It cracks me up that they make all these little differences and expect people to know that they are exclusive to certain trim levels. I’ve seen multiple people post that they were surprised that the interior trim and stitching colors were different. And I thought that when you got Cyber Orange, the Bronco (horse) logo on the back would be black, because it contrasts better against the orange. Turns out, that’s only on the Wildtrak and FE. So now I’m going to have to plasti dip mine or something.
With an Oxford white, Base, 2 door on order, I will be looking to replace the chrome horse with a black one and probably add the vintage bronco script logo, in black, to the fender
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2
Jakob1972, Sdakotabronco

Rank XII

Sep 07, 2021

Love me some base!

Got no VIN
Jakob1972, R11

Gladesmen

Sep 07, 2021

Basesquatch is a mighty fine looking rig. I hear in MY22 you can get any of the colors so an Cactus Grey Basesquatch could be a thing. I hope that is true.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Sdakotabronco, Howdy

Rank IV

Sep 19, 2021

Saw a basesquatch at the dealer and I noticed it had Factory Black Bronco lettering.

Confirmed with the dealer that's how it came off the truck...

My question is this: do all the base models have the blackout lettering?

Love the look.. and was curious
It does come standard with black lettering. I am going to want to swap mine for a black grille when I receive mine (Wildtrak or Black Diamond?)