Big Bend Package

Kellybubba
Apr 02, 2021

Rank 0

Apr 02, 2021

I have a question regarding the Bronco Sport Big Bend and adding the "Big Bend Package," which is an option for an extra $1595. The package includes many things including the leather-wrapped steering wheel. I would love to add that package for the heated seats and sunroof but I do not want leather in the car. Does anyone know if you can add that package and nix the leather steering wheel from it? My dealer is useless...
Commodore
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 02, 2021

Rank 0

Apr 05, 2021

I didn't see an option to remove it. I know you can remove the sunroof. But why? The leather steering wheel feels so much better than the plastic one.
Commodore

Rank III

Apr 05, 2021

I don't know if you can delete it, but I can tell you that it is pretty easily replaced. I had a 2019 F250 XLT and wanted to add the leather steering wheel. I bought one for about $150 on Ebay and installed it myself. It's not hard to do. You might have to wait awhile to find one if you go the Ebay route, but it might be your best bet for getting what you want. Good luck!
Commodore

Rank 0

Apr 05, 2021

I'm thinking that having the leather itself in the first place may be the issue. Not how it feels or looks.
Commodore

Rank 0

Apr 05, 2021

I'm thinking that having the leather itself in the first place may be the issue. Not how it feels or looks.
Yes. Thank you.
Commodore

Rank III

Apr 05, 2021

My bad! I was saying you can replace the entire steering wheel with one that does not have leather. My response didn't really make that very clear.
Commodore, Kellybubba