Big Bend Non-Sasquatch Walk Around From A Dealer Preview Event

David
Apr 07, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

I know some of you have wanted to see the lower trims non-sasquatch so when I saw this I figured you'd want to see it. We're still working on getting some of these lower trims for walk arounds but this might help tie you over.

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
doublebullout, Reldn
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 07, 2021

Rank 0

Apr 07, 2021

Im glad to finally see those P255's in a real setting and they don't look bad in the slightest for OE. You can see the small height differences in the two considering the tire specs. Big Bend looks like it will be well worth it for the price point while leaving plenty of room to modify as desired.
doublebullout, bigbend4J

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 07, 2021

Those are GREAT David.
Thanks Mate !
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.

Life is a Highway

Apr 07, 2021

One of the best things about the different models of Bronco is that while they are all really the same, they are all different. You can go from mild to wild and if you want to have it with all the bells and whistles you can buy it that way. Or if you are really badass you can hit the aftermarket and make a killer rig also. Or you can get it anywhere in between. You can do a little or a lot and every way is the right way!
bigbend4J, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Apr 08, 2021

For some reason I see no videos linked, if I quote your post I see a media link but it doesn’t take me anywhere!

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Apr 08, 2021

Looks good. That blue is perfect. Every thing is nice, but that instrument cluster.I hope they do something with it.
bigbend4J