Beauty Rings

Howdy
Jun 22, 2021

Rank XII

Jun 22, 2021

If you're getting Sasquatch wheels, are you going to keep as delivered, modify the beauty rings yourself, purchase Ford Performance rings (current choices red, orange, black), buy AM wheels or do something completely different? I might remove the warm alloy rings and replace with black unless the rings scratch up easy on trails and caliche roads.
Rgwinn, Steve777468
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 22, 2021

If you're getting Sasquatch wheels, are you going to keep as delivered, modify the beauty rings yourself, purchase Ford Performance rings (current choices red, orange, black), buy AM wheels or do something completely different? I might remove the warm alloy rings and replace with black unless the rings scratch up easy on trails and caliche roads.
I'm really not a fan of the silver rings so I will be going with black or some type of accent color. I will probably have them powder coated but if they scratch pretty easily, I may just paint them myself so I can do touch up easily.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
WRANCO Flicka, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Jun 22, 2021

I already ordered aftermarket wheels and 37" tires for my bronco
Bronco V-8, Buckin Bronco

Rank XII

Jun 22, 2021

...I may just paint them myself so I can do touch up easily.
Good idea. The beauty ring mounts proud of some tire rubber and I've seen examples scarred up, yet that's all on pre-production units.
Steve777468, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2021

For my carbonized gray Badlands, I'm considering replacing my sasquatch wheel trim rings with the (Cyber?) orange ones from the Ford accessory catalog, and I'm very interested in finding matching orange BRONCO grill replacement letters.
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4dr Eruption Green, 2.7L, 10-spd AT, MIC, Lux
jon1drfl, Chief1301

Rank 0

Jun 22, 2021

For my carbonized gray Badlands, I'm considering replacing my sasquatch wheel trim rings with the (Cyber?) orange ones from the Ford accessory catalog, and I'm very interested in finding matching orange BRONCO grill replacement letters.
Vinyl wrap or paint might be your best bet for the grille. That is the route I will probably end up going with my bronco
Howdy, Second Nature Overland

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

I was thinking color matched rings for my cyber orange right from Ford to color match. Might look good when I end up in MY22 with a color matched roof! :D
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow
shoelessjoe444, Steve777468

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

I'm a pretty good hand with spray paint. Those things will be off and painted the first weekend I have it
Rgwinn, Sdakotabronco

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jun 22, 2021

I have ordered the optional rims for the Badlands, and then I am definitely going to powder coat the beauty rings to match the colour of the body. Should look good.
WRANCO Flicka, Buckin Bronco

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

Blue rings...hoping that the Ford Performance rings will fit the Squatch wheels
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
Howdy

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jun 22, 2021

Blue rings...hoping that the Ford Performance rings will fit the Squatch wheels
Right now the beauty rings are shown in the Ford Bronco accessories list of offerings (the last page if memory serves me correct), though no price is shown yet. The Ford Performance rings shown are for the Raptor at $150 apiece. I would think the Bronco rings will be priced identically.
KennyMac, Steve777468

Rank V

Jun 22, 2021

ordering the orange or getting them powder coated to match the orange in the graphics
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Chief1301, Steve777468

Rank V

Jun 24, 2021

I like the silver or "warm alloy", if I end up with a Wildtrak I will trade the black with someone or have powder coated along with the tow hooks.
Past Bronco's: 1986 Bronco II V-6 Eddie Bauer - blue, 1986 Bronco 351 HO black, 1989 Bronco 351 HO Eddie Bauer - red
Mal, Howdy

Rank III

Aug 16, 2021

I like the silver or "warm alloy", if I end up with a Wildtrak I will trade the black with someone or have powder coated along with the tow hooks.
Wondering if you have received your 2021 Bronco Wildtrak yet
I have the Silver Rings On my Big Bend and the Truck is all Black so they stick out like sore thumb, would consider trade?
Mal, Howdy

Rank V

Aug 16, 2021

I like the silver and it'll be the most useful, presuming they're not painted silver. Painted ones will get scratched to hell.
Howdy

Rank XII

Aug 16, 2021

I noticed at Off-Rodeo that the beauty rings do scratch-up on the trail; rocks grind against them. A complete set through Ford Performance is close to $500. I've seen some folks report that they can get all five powder-coated for about $100. For my use, I'm forecasting that I'll probably need to powder coat or paint them every year and replace every three; might switch to steelies at some point.
Mal, Buckin'

Rank VI

Aug 16, 2021

I shared this on another thread, but here's what color matched beauty rings look like on a Cyber Orange Black Diamond. Painted at the dealership. And I can confirm that they were all already missing a little paint.
Bronco.jpg
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Squatchin, ChuckO

Life is a Highway

Aug 17, 2021

Please, please Bead-lock Rings! Beauty rings just sound soft and fluffy.… :ROFLMAO:
Rgwinn, KennyMac

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2021

I like what others plan on doing. But since I plan on getting the Legacy package, I assume the rims will be retro. So I plan on keeping the rims factory.
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank XII

Aug 18, 2021

...I plan on keeping the rims factory.
So that will look great with your installs: furry seats, shag carpet on top of your rubber washout floors, an 8-track player :whistle:....I think I want to see your Bronco more than you.
TK1215, KennyMac