Fstfrd00

Rank II

Jan 12, 2021

nice! great photo's
I like the Base, the cloth looks really clean
TorgSurv, Jakob1972

Rank III

Jan 12, 2021

THE BASE CLOTH INTERIOR PRESENTS ITSELF WELL. THE WILDTRAK LEATHER PREVIEW PICTURES MUST BE PRE PRODUCTION ONLY. THEY ARE BAGGY AND NOT TAUGHT.

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

Thanks for the pics! Not gonna lie...if I wasn't getting up in years and desired some additional creature comforts I would go with the BaseSquatch. This interior looks great! :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Slownstddy, TorgSurv

Rank III

Jan 12, 2021

Thanks for the pics! Not gonna lie...if I wasn't getting up in years and desired some additional creature comforts I would go with the BaseSquatch. This interior looks great! :)
Never to old , go for it! I am because we are only passing thru.
BroncoMax, TorgSurv

Rank 0

Jan 13, 2021

I may be biased since I'm getting a Basquatch but the base interior is probably my favorite of all that I've seen so far. My JK had black cloth and it held up extremely well with a lot of abuse.
BroncoMax, cubes32

Rank VI

Jan 13, 2021

Its a nice interior. I love the close-ups of the seat material.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
IL21Bronco, Bronc96

Rank III

Jan 14, 2021

Can you get more pics of the center dash area including the HVAC controls? Wondering if the base radio is upgradable or an integrated part of the vehicles computer system.
2022 Bronco 2.3 Base manual- no options
angelinawalsh

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2021

I may be biased since I'm getting a Basquatch but the base interior is probably my favorite of all that I've seen so far. My JK had black cloth and it held up extremely well with a lot of abuse.
Did you have any issues with it drying when it got wet in your JK? That is one concern if I go base instead of BD is that it will get musty and hold water since cloth vs MGV where you can wipe it off.
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 17, 2021

love the interior here.
wish Base had Cactus Gray option :(
IL21Bronco

Rank 0

Jan 29, 2021

Did you have any issues with it drying when it got wet in your JK? That is one concern if I go base instead of BD is that it will get musty and hold water since cloth vs MGV where you can wipe it off.
The seats only got really soaked a couple of times when it rained with no top. Even then they were dry in a day or so. I sold it with 70k miles and it never had a musty smell. The JK seats we had did seem to stain with mud. Nothing major. You could wipe them down pretty easy but you could see the spots over time.
Deano Bronc, IL21Bronco

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

This is ridiculous. 20 some photos and every 5-10 are the same exact picture. Does the base come with carpet floors or plastic? And does it come with the rack-thing on the back of the front seats?
Cyberbro

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 03, 2021

This is ridiculous. 20 some photos and every 5-10 are the same exact picture. Does the base come with carpet floors or plastic? And does it come with the rack-thing on the back of the front seats?
I am not sure about the seat backs but the only trims that get the wash out floors are the Black Diamond and the Badlands. All others get carpet.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Slownstddy, King_Bronco0327

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

I am not sure about the seat backs but the only trims that get the wash out floors are the Black Diamond and the Badlands. All others get carpet.
Awesome thank you! Ordered a basesquatch with floor liners and wasn’t sure if the floor liners were needed if it had plastic floors.
BroncoMax, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Feb 22, 2021

Hi, I am trying to find a photo of the back/trunk area. Where might I find this as it is extremely important to my order? Thanks in advance.

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Feb 22, 2021

Hi, I am trying to find a photo of the back/trunk area. Where might I find this as it is extremely important to my order? Thanks in advance.
I've got a few. Are you looking for 2 Door or 4 Door?
Slownstddy, Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 22, 2021

Two door or four?

Edit: Dang it, TorqSurv beat me to it. haha
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Slownstddy, TorgSurv