Base does not come with any navigation software?

frankgoss
Apr 24, 2021

Rank V

Apr 24, 2021

Base package 101A has no way of getting any navigation have to go to Big Ben 221A and pay as additional option say $4k. Ill use my Garmin pocket Gps for $198 in color no less and hard wire to 5amp switch 6 when I go off road it has elevation etc just small screen. For on road navigation Garmin big brother hard wired on switch 5 to 5 amp switch.
Advantage is pocket Garmin can come with me when I hike or trail bike.
Jakob1972
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Apr 30, 2021

All Bronco 2-door and 4-door models have Sync4, so you will have the ability to show your phone's navigation display on the Bronco's screen via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto as well. That's my plan.
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Apr 30, 2021

All Bronco 2-door and 4-door models have Sync4, so you will have the ability to show your phone's navigation display on the Bronco's screen via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto as well. That's my plan.

This. I have had Nav in three vehicles but still choose to use Google Maps synced. It's much more accurate, versatile and constantly updating.
Jakob1972, TorgSurv

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Apr 30, 2021

Yep, google maps for the streets, then Locus, Gaia, OnX, or another app with downloaded usgs map tiles and gpx tracks for the trails. Won't be as cool, versatile, and info-rich as the built in navigation with the curated trails, but us budget shoppers have to make do with a workaround sometimes.
Mastertiger87, Jakob1972

Rank V

Apr 30, 2021

Garmin pocket GPS has an elevation feature for off road. Works well and always uptodate since it is satallite not wifi..With cool dashboard mounts ,can have smart phone, GPS 4.5 " screen and your pocket Garmin to take off road and in your pocket on the trail and save thousands of dollars.o
TK1215