Mar 16, 2021

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bike007b, Rydfree
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 16, 2021

I saw this on my way home from work the other day and thought about stopping to take a picture. Then I was like, "Nah, that'll be on Facebook before the weekend's over." I was correct.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
BuzzyBud, SlashRacer

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Mar 16, 2021

Love it, just needs a new paintjob so it's not school bus yellow
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Rydfree, 73chesney

Rank IV

Mar 17, 2021

Love it. Every time I see a BL Non SAS makes me happy with my order.
BlackDog, TK1215

Rank I

Mar 17, 2021

:love:

Can't wait for mine in AMB!!
Wind... in my hair... shifting and drifting... mechanical music ... adrenaline surge!- Rush
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank V

Jun 29, 2021

I shouldn't have looked! I got the go-ahead on getting a 2dr, and so I was firm in my decision of a Black Diamond w/2.7 and Mid Package, possibly Sasquatch. However, after seeing this stock 2dr BL. I got messing around on the B&P and realized that the price difference between a 2dr Squatch'd Black Diamond and 2dr Badlands w/High package aren't that different and within budget...

Hmm...Do I really need the swaybar disconnect? Will I regret not having Sport mode? Decisions, decisions...:unsure: *laughs*
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
Bike007b, Mountainwiitch

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2021

I shouldn't have looked! I got the go-ahead on getting a 2dr, and so I was firm in my decision of a Black Diamond w/2.7 and Mid Package, possibly Sasquatch. However, after seeing this stock 2dr BL. I got messing around on the B&P and realized that the price difference between a 2dr Squatch'd Black Diamond and 2dr Badlands w/High package aren't that different and within budget...

Hmm...Do I really need the swaybar disconnect? Will I regret not having Sport mode? Decisions, decisions...:unsure: *laughs*
I feel your pain brother, I am back and forth on the same issue. My 1 must have is the 7 spd and Mrs Bronc96 requested heated seats. So I prefer the grille and HL of the BD but would have to loose the Mid. I currently have a BL 7spd Non-Squatch on order but I am wondering if I will regret not getting the 35s or do I save a little cash and go BD with the concession. I am a code 99 so still have some time to think...lol. o_O
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
TK1215, Deano Bronc
tgray1208

Jun 29, 2021

After watching what I figure is every driving review video posted on YouTube, I'm thinking in the opposite direction: do I switch to the pure 2-door option? No vin and presumably all the time in the world to consider changing.
TK1215, Reldn

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

I feel your pain brother, I am back and forth on the same issue. My 1 must have is the 7 spd and Mrs Bronc96 requested heated seats. So I prefer the grille and HL of the BD but would have to loose the Mid. I currently have a BL 7spd Non-Squatch on order but I am wondering if I will regret not getting the 35s or do I save a little cash and go BD with the concession. I am a code 99 so still have some time to think...lol. o_O

I think I finally got myself sorted out for the most part. Like you, I prefer the grille and standard headlights of the Black Diamond moreso than the Badlands, and I just can't bring myself to like the orange accents in the BL at all. So, while the High package would be awesome...I think I'm gonna stick with my Black Diamond, the interior aesthetics are much more appealing (which, considering the amount of time I'll spend in there, is pretty important to me *laughs*) and I'll be using Sport Mode far more than I would the swaybar disconnect.

The Badlands is definitely a fine machine, but, stepping back and thinking on it some more? It's more than I would ever truly need, I think. I may not even Squatch the Black Diamond, just keep those beautiful steelies and down the road just upgrade the suspension to accommodate 33s. I may not be earning any "coolness" or "hardcore" points with a bog standard BD, but, I'm willing to bet that little sucker is going to get me damn near anywhere I feel like going.

I fall into this same trap with my 4Runner, I get thinking that I need to have all this fancy high-end stuff in order to off-road with it, but, that beast can also get me damn near anywhere I feel like going as well. This 2 door Bronco is going to be the perfect counterpart to it.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

Love it, just needs a new paintjob so it's not school bus yellow

Great.... now I will NEVER get that out of my head... Good thing mine are both cactus grey
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Speed Devil, Reldn

Rank II

Jun 30, 2021

Glad I went for the 2dr. OB W/2.7,Lux,Leather,Tow. Just can’t decide on the Sasquatch, probably overkill for me but It sure looks good. Trying to keep it around 50K. So a Sasquatch BD is about the same price as the OB I’ve got on order now. Also I was all in on Cactus Gray but that White is looking pretty good. I’m probably looking at MY22 so there will probably be new options, paint, etc.
MattNC, TK1215

Jun 30, 2021

Great.... now I will NEVER get that out of my head... Good thing mine are both cactus grey

Welcome, and to ensure no one else does

1625062744846.png
Reldn, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2021

I
Welcome, and to ensure no one else does

View attachment 15008
I get the similarity in the online pictures. Not even close in person. Tri-metallic Cyber Orange is hardly School bus yellow. But as my daughter says "haters gonna hate".
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow
DAVER5658, Deano Bronc

Jun 30, 2021

I get the similarity in the online pictures. Not even close in person. Tri-metallic Cyber Orange is hardly School bus yellow. But as my daughter says "haters gonna hate".

I know, just messing around. Seen Tangerine Scream in person, similar imo, just give us a real Orange is all
73chesney

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jun 30, 2021

I

I don't know about that . The 1st one we saw in person was a Tri-metallic Cyber Orange Juice yellow one and the wife said it looked like a metallic school bus . LOL
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
73chesney

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2021

All good. No offense taken. To be candid I loved it on the website but it does look a little more yellow in the recent pics. I was leaning A51 but the family wanted loud and obnoxious. Who am I to disagree? Maybe my new plate = "NOTYLW" LOL
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow
Rydfree, Deano Bronc