Back Door Order Tracker Issues

6GENBRONCOFAN
Jan 04, 2022

Rank IV

Jan 04, 2022

Went to check on the status on my build and for some reason the Back door tracker keeps refreshing but no status will come up. Very Odd. Anyone else seeing this today?
7/14/20 Res placed
1/23/21 Order confirmed.
3/22/22 Build Date 4Dr. Wildtrak, Velocity Blue, Squatch, LUX, Hardtop. The 3 sins....
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 04, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2022

It's the same for everyone apparently.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
6GENBRONCOFAN

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 04, 2022

Account services (which includes the backdoor link) is having issues today.

My guess is they are pushing out updates for 2022 and something broke. (y)
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
6GENBRONCOFAN

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

LOL - glad I saw this. I'm having other issues this morning, as well, so thought it was me. :p
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
6GENBRONCOFAN

Gas Can Devastation caused by Colorado Elevation

Jan 04, 2022

Went to check on the status on my build and for some reason the Back door tracker keeps refreshing but no status will come up. Very Odd. Anyone else seeing this today?
This seems to happen every Monday of every week for Months now, from what I understand this is how they are looking into the buildable unit's for this Thursday. They are previewing for orders to be built, and getting ready to change order holders, order status. I don't know if this is exactly what's going on (but it make sense) for sure, this is only hearsay from some other Forums.
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
6GENBRONCOFAN

Rank III

Jan 04, 2022

Same here in NC.. I cannot open the site to check any status.
2022/Outer Banks/Cyber Orange/2 Door/Hardtop/Sasquatch

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

Ditto, but I've not had this logging on issue before... maybe it means my res is getting picked-up for build?? It's an earlier one (and one filled with sins). Who knows, it comes when it comes.
REZ 9/20 | WHT OBX 2DR MIC LUX 2.7L | RCVD 7/22

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

This seems to happen every Monday of every week for Months now, from what I understand this is how they are looking into the buildable unit's for this Thursday. They are previewing for orders to be built, and getting ready to change order holders, order status. I don't know if this is exactly what's going on (but it make sense) for sure, this is only hearsay from some other Forums.
Does that mean it is only happening to people that are close to a build....I HOPE!

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

Does that mean it is only happening to people that are close to a build....I HOPE!
Please don't get my hopes up haha
2022 | 4 Dr | Base | Race Red | Sasquatch | MIC | Mod Bumper | 2.3 L | Auto | Aux Switch
Res: 3/22/21 | Order: 4/2/22 | Re-Order: 10/8/21 | Build Date: 9/21/22
DSTAR777

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?" on this server.
Reference #18.97c1ab8.1641333533.e40bbe2d
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

More than likely it's a refresh while they rebuild schedules....

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

Please don't get my hopes up haha
Same. I have seen so many Utube videos that I decided to take up a new hobby to help the time go by. I am going to grow weed, spending my time gathering supplies and watching Utube Pros. Surprising there are so many guys in Canada.
LeftTwixx19

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

watching Utube Pros..

You obviously are talking about us... Thanks for the awesome comment... :ROFLMAO:
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Deano Bronc, DSTAR777

Jan 04, 2022

That part I don't know! someone in a post earlier said something the effect of "he has never seen the site down before" well I can tell you personally that I have seen this every Monday for the last couple of Months leading up to the Holidays. A couple of times it was on a Wednesday. The last couple of Mondays through the holidays seem to be fine, however the Mondays leading up to the Holidays was only for about an hour to an hour and a half. This time by far us one of the longest times that it has been down, I haven't checked recently but it was still down at 3:00 so the time frame seems to be so far from 10:00am to at least 3:00. Just checked and still can't get in, now it's 5:45 just wondering like most of us what's going on. It is like an endless loop trying to get into the back door of our Ford account.
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

You obviously are talking about us... Thanks for the awesome comment... :ROFLMAO:
Yes I was watching you guys tear into your panels last night. I will be getting the AUX switches but it is still an educational TUBE.

Rank V

Jan 05, 2022

Just got back in showing original 1/31/22 build week instead of 2/7/22 I was bumped to last week. Good news maybe?
BroncOitis

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Jan 05, 2022

I just got back in as well, and I'm still showing a 1/3 build week. No window sticker yet though...
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather

Jan 05, 2022

Just got back in showing original 1/31/22 build week instead of 2/7/22 I was bumped to last week. Good news maybe?
Well this now is a game changer, I was finally able to get back in the Ford back door and things have changed. Now it is showing a price breakdown from MSRP however it is by far not right, I am closer to $45,000⁰⁰ with Sasquatch package and that is not reflecting the price. Every time something changes it gets more confusing for me. Picture below (never seen this before) Screenshot_20220104-195509_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rank V

Jan 05, 2022

Well this now is a game changer, I was finally able to get back in the Ford back door and things have changed. Now it is showing a price breakdown from MSRP however it is by far not right, I am closer to $45,000⁰⁰ with Sasquatch package and that is not reflecting the price. Every time something changes it gets more confusing for me. Picture below (never seen this before) View attachment 25326
This came up on mine as well, mine was almost $8K less.

Attachments

2022 | 4 Dr | Base | Race Red | Sasquatch | MIC | Mod Bumper | 2.3 L | Auto | Aux Switch
Res: 3/22/21 | Order: 4/2/22 | Re-Order: 10/8/21 | Build Date: 9/21/22

Rank III

Jan 05, 2022

Mine too!!!!