Rank 0

Advocate I

Dec 20, 2021
Lafayette, LA
First Name
Beverly
Last Name
Stevens
Yes since day one and talked to another owner, same. Also cracked windshield out of the blue and many small chips in windshield.

Rydfree

Rank VI

Promoter II

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Yes since day one and talked to another owner, same. Also cracked windshield out of the blue and many small chips in windshield.
Welcome to the forum. Now let's take a break and discuss these brakes .

• Haha
Reactions: Bschurr

vzqhsg

Rank IV

Supporter III

Dec 6, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hemmerly
Are the windshields like the Jeeps. More horizonal then slant to them. I had 3 windshields replaced on my 04 TJ, over 16 years. My wifes JK has had 3 patches and it looks like someone sand blasted it. I was told the glass option on the Bronco helps with this. Time will tell for me.

Reactions: RJames

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
www.StormFactor.org
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Are the windshields like the Jeeps. More horizonal then slant to them. I had 3 windshields replaced on my 04 TJ, over 16 years. My wifes JK has had 3 patches and it looks like someone sand blasted it. I was told the glass option on the Bronco helps with this. Time will tell for me.
Come to CO, that's nearly a yearly thing here LOL I'm looking at EXOShield for mine

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Just an FYI these windshields will get broken a lot due to the flat angle. I suggest putting on a windshield PPF or after first break, Gorilla glass

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Arizona you have to get windshield replacement insurance

vzqhsg

Rank IV

Supporter III

Dec 6, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hemmerly
Yes, its a film. Reading on it seems very good. Never used one but reading a few comments, I might as well spend the extra while they are doing my tint anyways.
Well I looked at my order after reding this thread. I forgot to order it from the factory. If I decide I need it I will get 3rd party to install.

vzqhsg

Rank IV

Supporter III

Dec 6, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hemmerly
It's not offered from Ford, it is a 3rd party (ie tint shop) that installs the windshield film
When I started looking the end of November there was a windshield option you could pick. I see it's not there any more.