(Baby)Bronco Sport - 2022

BDLND22CO
Oct 08, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 08, 2021

Anyone have a 2022 (baby)Bronco Sport on order? (I do) .Let’s hear your updates, news, excitement, etc
Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 08, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 09, 2021

Anyone have a 2022 (baby)Bronco Sport on order? (I do) .Let’s hear your updates, news, excitement, etc
Is this your first Sport, or did you have a 2021 and love it so much you had to do a 22 as well? :cool: I developed a soft spot for the Sport after taking it off road in Colorado. That's where the Sport really shines -- its capability -- for me. What series are you getting?
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Rank 0

Oct 09, 2021

Is this your first Sport, or did you have a 2021 and love it so much you had to do a 22 as well? :cool: I developed a soft spot for the Sport after taking it off road in Colorado. That's where the Sport really shines -- its capability -- for me. What series are you getting?
This is my first. Badlands, is that what you mean by series? I was specific about what I wanted and my options. I wasn't going compromise. By that time they had closed the orders. So I had to wait, and wait, and wait. My dealership is amazing. (I mean absolutely amazing) my production date is 11/9 and I check everyday to see if is early. Do you have one? What series?
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 09, 2021

This is my first. Badlands, is that what you mean by series? I was specific about what I wanted and my options. I wasn't going compromise. By that time they had closed the orders. So I had to wait, and wait, and wait. My dealership is amazing. (I mean absolutely amazing) my production date is 11/9 and I check everyday to see if is early. Do you have one? What series?

Yep, series/trim! I don't have one, but I got to take one from Michigan to Colorado. We have an article coming next week on the trails we did. We kept right up with two Bronco Badlands (one lifted on 37s) nearly as well. And Wild Horses, whose account I posted and who shot our Sport Badlands here, has a Sport Base that @mitchcreel took to the top of Black Bear Pass.Of course, there are limitations, but the vehicle is fantastic. That trip had me considering one so we can keep showing people what it can do. I don't even think the Sport belongs on pavement after doing all the trails we did ;)
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, mitchcreel

Rank 0

Oct 09, 2021

Yep, series/trim! I don't have one, but I got to take one from Michigan to Colorado. We have an article coming next week on the trails we did. We kept right up with two Bronco Badlands (one lifted on 37s) nearly as well. And Wild Horses, whose account I posted and who shot our Sport Badlands here, has a Sport Base that @mitchcreel took to the top of Black Bear Pass.Of course, there are limitations, but the vehicle is fantastic. That trip had me considering one so we can keep showing people what it can do. I don't even think the Sport belongs on pavement after doing all the trails we did ;)
The last Ford I had was 20 years ago. I am excited and nervous at same time.

Rank VI

Oct 11, 2021

It has earned my respect
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Oct 13, 2021

I ordered my 2022 on Friday 10/08. How long do you think I will have to wait for my next update? I see production start dates of 11/01, 11/11 and Dec. Yes, it has been 5 days, but I am too excited! Thanks!

Rank 0

Oct 13, 2021

Just curious when you placed your order. Thanks!

Rank 0

Oct 13, 2021

Just curious when you placed your order. Thanks!
My order was confirmed on 9/17 . However I recently went to track my status and it is no longer available to track and I am freaking out. My salesman says not to worry it just means I can’t make any changes.