Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Denver, CO
First Name
Renee
Last Name
Brinkley
Member #

Anyone have a 2022 (baby)Bronco Sport on order? (I do) .Let’s hear your updates, news, excitement, etc

• Love
Reactions: Laura

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Anyone have a 2022 (baby)Bronco Sport on order? (I do) .Let’s hear your updates, news, excitement, etc
Is this your first Sport, or did you have a 2021 and love it so much you had to do a 22 as well? :cool: I developed a soft spot for the Sport after taking it off road in Colorado. That's where the Sport really shines -- its capability -- for me. What series are you getting?

BDLND22CO

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Denver, CO
First Name
Renee
Last Name
Brinkley
Member #

Is this your first Sport, or did you have a 2021 and love it so much you had to do a 22 as well? :cool: I developed a soft spot for the Sport after taking it off road in Colorado. That's where the Sport really shines -- its capability -- for me. What series are you getting?
This is my first. Badlands, is that what you mean by series? I was specific about what I wanted and my options. I wasn't going compromise. By that time they had closed the orders. So I had to wait, and wait, and wait. My dealership is amazing. (I mean absolutely amazing) my production date is 11/9 and I check everyday to see if is early. Do you have one? What series?

Reactions: Laura

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

This is my first. Badlands, is that what you mean by series? I was specific about what I wanted and my options. I wasn't going compromise. By that time they had closed the orders. So I had to wait, and wait, and wait. My dealership is amazing. (I mean absolutely amazing) my production date is 11/9 and I check everyday to see if is early. Do you have one? What series?

Yep, series/trim! I don't have one, but I got to take one from Michigan to Colorado. We have an article coming next week on the trails we did. We kept right up with two Bronco Badlands (one lifted on 37s) nearly as well. And Wild Horses, whose account I posted and who shot our Sport Badlands here, has a Sport Base that @mitchcreel took to the top of Black Bear Pass.Of course, there are limitations, but the vehicle is fantastic. That trip had me considering one so we can keep showing people what it can do. I don't even think the Sport belongs on pavement after doing all the trails we did ;)

BDLND22CO

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Denver, CO
First Name
Renee
Last Name
Brinkley
Member #

Yep, series/trim! I don't have one, but I got to take one from Michigan to Colorado. We have an article coming next week on the trails we did. We kept right up with two Bronco Badlands (one lifted on 37s) nearly as well. And Wild Horses, whose account I posted and who shot our Sport Badlands here, has a Sport Base that @mitchcreel took to the top of Black Bear Pass.Of course, there are limitations, but the vehicle is fantastic. That trip had me considering one so we can keep showing people what it can do. I don't even think the Sport belongs on pavement after doing all the trails we did ;)
The last Ford I had was 20 years ago. I am excited and nervous at same time.

mitchcreel

Rank V

Promoter III

May 29, 2020
California, USA
Member #

It has earned my respect

suzeng01

Rank 0

Advocate I

Oct 13, 2021
Austin, TX
First Name
Susan
Last Name
Gendron
I ordered my 2022 on Friday 10/08. How long do you think I will have to wait for my next update? I see production start dates of 11/01, 11/11 and Dec. Yes, it has been 5 days, but I am too excited! Thanks!

suzeng01

Rank 0

Advocate I

Oct 13, 2021
Austin, TX
First Name
Susan
Last Name
Gendron
Just curious when you placed your order. Thanks!

BDLND22CO

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Denver, CO
First Name
Renee
Last Name
Brinkley
Member #

Just curious when you placed your order. Thanks!
My order was confirmed on 9/17 . However I recently went to track my status and it is no longer available to track and I am freaking out. My salesman says not to worry it just means I can’t make any changes.