Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2020

Yay!!!
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Stereo

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2020

Excited, but still struggling with the bomb being dropped by Ford of no x plan.
Stereo, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2020

You and me both, brother.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Stereo, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2020

Hard to get excited for the dance when your still trying to deal with the swift kick to the crotch.
Jakob1972, GaryB2220

Rank V

Oct 20, 2020

Exciting, but Lightning Blue missing from that pic. Hopefully it's an old screenshot.
D190065, nic

Rank II

Oct 20, 2020

i would wait and see on that if you look at the document its got a 2018 date on it
BroncoMax, Bsooudi

Rank V

Oct 20, 2020

As I have said....make a quality product with the right price.....1964 1/2 Ford Mustang......People will come in hordes. That Mustang was a great vehicle. Still is to this day. So Ford.... I have read your are in REAL financial debt. 150 billion. Gm is too. Most of it from heavily investing in China. I suggest you, GM, Fiat\Chrysler, stay out of that communist country of slavery. All worldly companies do the same. There are other FRIENDLY nations >>>>USA<<<< for one who BUY your products, and want them BUILT here. LIKE the Big Bronco. I'm sure the Baby Bronco could be made in the Claycomo Plant. That is an Issue, that I, have about buying it. Ford...clean house and get better management. Multi-million dollar salaries for driving a Great company in bankruptcy is nutz. You can, and have done better! Baja on!
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years

Rank V

Oct 20, 2020

I hope this is it. Because I have looked at the F-150, Ram, Gladiator, Toyota Tundra-Tacoma, and even a Chevy Cargo Van. Remember I have price point I really want to keep. The Chevy isn't 4x4 but it is locking rear axle with towing, and 6.0 v8. My price point WAS....35K but I see that's laughable. I will not buy a Hyundai, or Kia, or Subaru>>>>> or ANY German vehicles. TOO cheaply made or WAY overpriced for what the vehicle is. So FORD>>>>> please come through for us frugal people who didn't make 100k a year so we can buy a great heavy duty 4x4 Bronco for under 40K. I still shudder. Thanx
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank II

Oct 20, 2020

:cautious: Meh , I believe it when I see it. So many false starts....
Reldn, D190065

Road trip!!!

Oct 20, 2020

If it doesn't go LIVE on Friday, @David is the NEXT piƱata! :ROFLMAO:
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
BuzzyBud, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2020

Thank you for posting. I like it when speculation ends.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
SlashRacer, David

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2020

I was lucky enough where the x-plan news didn't affect me but IDK why Ford did it. But didn't Ford also extend the switching deadline until 1/31?
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
SlashRacer

Rank IV

Oct 20, 2020

I'm looking forward to it whenever it comes out. Hurry up and wait!
SlashRacer

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 20, 2020

I was lucky enough where the x-plan news didn't affect me but IDK why Ford did it. But didn't Ford also extend the switching deadline until 1/31?
Yes, they switched it to 1/31 and they are allowing a 2nd dealership switch. That at least allows everyone to shop for the best deal. We will already have B&P info so any dealership is fair game!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer, Fstfrd00

Rank V

Oct 20, 2020

Interesting that the screenshot of the FE B&P did not include Lightning Blue exterior color.
SlashRacer, gvanroy

Rank V

Oct 21, 2020

Sad to say, but, I'll believe this when I see it. If it hits on Friday, then hell yeah! Game on! If not? *shrugs* No surprise there, back to business as usual.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
BuzzyBud, SlashRacer

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 21, 2020

I have a tee time on Friday, so B&P day for me is on Saturday. Just opening up a little bandwidth for the rest of you. ;)
Husker, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Oct 21, 2020

I have a tee time on Friday, so B&P day for me is on Saturday. Just opening up a little bandwidth for the rest of you. ;)

It's gonna rain Friday, guess you'll be using the bandwidth after all!
Just The Basic Facts
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 21, 2020

It's gonna rain Friday, guess you'll be using the bandwidth after all!
Maybe in Nebraska, but not here in SoCal. 74 and partly cloudy. :cool:
Husker, SlashRacer