B&O - Lux, no aux switches?

AcesandEights
Jan 19, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 19, 2022

There are three things I want on a Badlands; roof rails, tow package and B&O system. B&O forces the Lux package (at significant additional cost) which removes aux switches. Next time I built the Badlands the B&O forced Lux and deleted all the skid plates and switched the vehicle to an Outer Banks..

Anyone with Badlands and Lux have aux switches, or is that a new for 2022 thing?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 19, 2022

According to the MY22 ordering guide, the auxiliary switches are standard equipment on the Badlands. Adding Lux shouldn't make any difference.
Where did you see they were omitted when ordering lux?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
IceSoldier88

Rank III

Jan 19, 2022

There are three things I want on a Badlands; roof rails, tow package and B&O system. B&O forces the Lux package (at significant additional cost) which removes aux switches. Next time I built the Badlands the B&O forced Lux and deleted all the skid plates and switched the vehicle to an Outer Banks..

Anyone with Badlands and Lux have aux switches, or is that a new for 2022 thing?

FWIW, I ordered an OBX with the LUX package, and I added the AUX switches...no problem having both LUX and AUX together--at least on an OBX

Rank VI

Jan 19, 2022

I believe there is a glitch (big surprise) on the Ford website, when you try to order the Lux package on the Badlands it reverts it to the outer banks trim and changes a bunch of stuff. I have a badlands with lux on order and it has the aux switches.
IceSoldier88

Rank VI

Jan 19, 2022

I believe there is a glitch (big surprise) on the Ford website, when you try to order the Lux package on the Badlands it reverts it to the outer banks trim and changes a bunch of stuff. I have a badlands with lux on order and it has the aux switches.
Sounds like Ford at there best.
the poacher

Libations MOD

Jan 19, 2022

Got a WT, LUX AUX no issues
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Bill - Enjoy The Journey

Jan 19, 2022

x2 no issue getting BL SAS LUX with auxiliary switches
‘22 Cactus Gray / Badlands / Sasquatch / LUX / Leather / MIC

Rank VI

Jan 19, 2022

According to the MY22 ordering guide, the auxiliary switches are standard equipment on the Badlands. Adding Lux shouldn't make any difference.
Where did you see they were omitted when ordering lux?

When building the Badlands, when you select B&O it automatically updates to the Lux package. First time I did that it deleted the aux switches. Next two times i tried it, it deleted the skid plates. Both skid plates and aux are standard on the Badlands.
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 19, 2022

Ok, thanks y'all.

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 19, 2022

When building the Badlands, when you select B&O it automatically updates to the Lux package. First time I did that it deleted the aux switches. Next two times i tried it, it deleted the skid plates. Both skid plates and aux are standard on the Badlands.
Ahhh, I gotcha. The B&P has been really glitchy the last few weeks. Not sure what the "rock stars" are up to.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
ResidualGenius

Rank III

Jan 20, 2022

I found that it screws up when you try to pick the individual option in that section and all it does is add the entire package that contains that feature. Ignore that and go to the packages and select Lux to get B&O. Lux is the only way to get it anyway.

Rank V

Jan 23, 2022

Thats exactly. It messed with me a few times when I was going back through and making sure I didn't miss an option in my order.
2022 Badlands / 4dr / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Soft Top / Velocity Blue / Lux / HD Bumper / Engine Block Heater / Keypad