AZ Broncos Group

TK1215
Jun 11, 2021

Life is a Highway

Jun 11, 2021

Hey, Hey all my fellow, soon to be, hopefully, Arizonan Bronco fanatics. Looking to touch bases and find out who would be interested in getting together, sitting down and breaking bread to discuss all things Bronco? Now I realize that most of us are probably a ways out from getting our hands on one of these. That being said I am interested to see who of us our gonna go to the Off Rodeo, which one, and what all of our plans are for our new Bronco’s.

So let’s see if we can get a list of interested people together, where we live and a good centralized location to meet up in the next few months. Maybe in the fall when the temperatures think about dropping and we have a better idea of actual build and delivery dates! So come one come all.
Tim Kiely Maricopa
TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2021

Rank 0

Jun 12, 2021

Hey Tim I am in Queen creek. Just a thought I am a member of the Arizona classic bronco club. We hold meetings every month in Temp off university and the 143 hwy at the Dennis’s. We would love to have you and any others join us as we talk old and new Broncos now. Would be exciting to get some new faces in there and some new discussions on the new bronco. Check us out at the fb page AZ classic Broncos club info page. I am down to meet up though.
TK1215

Rank 0

Jun 12, 2021

Also we have a event every year at Rock springs cafe in black canyon city every March. Would
Love to see the new broncos out there and get on the trail with us.
TK1215