Assembly line photo!

cindylou
Nov 03, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 03, 2021

Ford sent me a photo of my bronco on the assembly line! I thought that was pretty cool!

Attachments

CBWAR1, John Taylor
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 03, 2021

Rank II

Nov 03, 2021

Did you request they take a photo? How did you make this happen! Please share
Reserved on 7/24/20; waited 905 days.
Wildtrak, 4 dr, 2.7L, HOSS, Fox shocks, LUX, SAS, removed > Tow Package, MIC, Oxford White. Amazing experience at Bronco Off-Roadeo Austin, TX '23
Poindexter_d, SandyLo909

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 03, 2021

Beyond cool! I would be so lucky. I think that's a great start to your ownership experience. :)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Poindexter_d

Rank VI

Nov 03, 2021

I received an email out of the blue from ford with a link to the picture you see of my bronco on the Michigan assembly line. I took possession of my bronco 9/21 and received the email 10/22. Totally unexpected surprise for sure!
CBWAR1, mike hancho III

Rank II

Nov 03, 2021

I received an email out of the blue from ford with a link to the picture you see of my bronco on the Michigan assembly line. I took possession of my bronco 9/21 and received the email 10/22. Totally unexpected surprise for sure!
Very cool! It's a nice touch from Ford. I'm dying over here waiting for my white WT! Can't stop checking my Ford account to see if it updates me from "ordering from dealer" to anything else. Sigh.
Wildtrak, 4 dr, 2.7L, HOSS, Fox shocks, LUX, SAS, removed > Tow Package, MIC, Oxford White. Amazing experience at Bronco Off-Roadeo Austin, TX '23
ChickasawNDN, Poindexter_d

Rank III

Nov 03, 2021

Everyone will get these a week or so after it ships! I got mine today! It’s on a train somewhere!

Attachments

CBWAR1, ChickasawNDN

Rank VI

Nov 03, 2021

Very cool! It's a nice touch from Ford. I'm dying over here waiting for my white WT! Can't stop checking my Ford account to see if it updates me from "ordering from dealer" to anything else. Sigh.
Mine said "ordering from dealer" right through the end, never changing to anything else after that. So, hang in there it is definitely worth the wait! You will love it!!
JIOxfordWhite, CowboyK

Rank V

Nov 03, 2021

image (1).jpg
Got mine today too!
CBWAR1, Poindexter_d

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 03, 2021

Does anyone with a Velocity Blue 2-Door Badlands Sasquatch have such a photo? I know, I'm dreaming, but I know it'll be a LONG time before I get the chance to see my own on that assembly line!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Rank II

Nov 03, 2021

Mine said "ordering from dealer" right through the end, never changing to anything else after that. So, hang in there it is definitely worth the wait! You will love it!!
I appreciate the pep talk - I need it!
CPark11

Rank IV

Nov 03, 2021

Well maybe this one is mine :) that’s what I’m waiting for and it’s in production.

Attachments

Poindexter_d, JIOxfordWhite

Life is a Highway

Nov 03, 2021

I love that all of the Bronco’s, with the exception on one, are all MIC tops! Love it!
WeakNinja

Rank II

Nov 03, 2021

Boogeyman got one too!79B38BD9-D7F5-4A63-B3FD-1465BC88D939.jpeg
G.O.A.T.
CBWAR1, Poindexter_d

Rank V

Nov 03, 2021

Someone call ford and tell them to stop making white rangers. There’s 3 in 4 of the pictures here lol
Skerkenides, DFW_Bronco

Rank III

Nov 03, 2021

I'm seeing a lot of 2 doors coming down the line. Looks like maybe the MIC hard top isn't such an issue at this point. One can only hope.
Dbeyers, JamYork

Rank II

Nov 03, 2021

Someone call ford and tell them to stop making white rangers. There’s 3 in 4 of the pictures here lol
Not to go all “Alex Jones” on this thread, BUT, how do we know it’s actually our Bronco on the line???
G.O.A.T.
Barearav, ahammett

Rank VI

Nov 03, 2021

Ford sent me a photo of my bronco on the assembly line! I thought that was pretty cool!
You will be one of the few with Anitmater Blue.
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
Andrea25

Rank 0

Nov 03, 2021

I see some hard tops !
Lets Go Brandon
Barearav, Boogeyman1

Rank III

Nov 03, 2021

This is extremely cool! I hope I get a picture of mine if it over gets built!
Poindexter_d, Taz1064

OBIE

Nov 03, 2021

Bronco had 7,364 deliveries in October. Doing the math, that is 10 per hour. Or one every six minutes. Not anything to brag about, but certainly an improvement. In the good old days, a Ford plant would do one every minute!
Poindexter_d, Barearav