Promoter III

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Beyond cool! I would be so lucky. I think that's a great start to your ownership experience. :)

JIOxfordWhite

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 17, 2021
Washington State
First Name
Judy
Last Name
Iann
I received an email out of the blue from ford with a link to the picture you see of my bronco on the Michigan assembly line. I took possession of my bronco 9/21 and received the email 10/22. Totally unexpected surprise for sure!
Very cool! It's a nice touch from Ford. I'm dying over here waiting for my white WT! Can't stop checking my Ford account to see if it updates me from "ordering from dealer" to anything else. Sigh.

cindylou

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 11, 2021
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Cynthia
Last Name
Bruton
Very cool! It's a nice touch from Ford. I'm dying over here waiting for my white WT! Can't stop checking my Ford account to see if it updates me from "ordering from dealer" to anything else. Sigh.
Mine said "ordering from dealer" right through the end, never changing to anything else after that. So, hang in there it is definitely worth the wait! You will love it!!

BuckYeah

Rank V

Promoter III

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Does anyone with a Velocity Blue 2-Door Badlands Sasquatch have such a photo? I know, I'm dreaming, but I know it'll be a LONG time before I get the chance to see my own on that assembly line!

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I love that all of the Bronco’s, with the exception on one, are all MIC tops! Love it!

Reactions: WeakNinja