642 Days and the Counting is Done

BroncOitis
Dec 30, 2022

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Dec 30, 2022

Here she sits, and I'm feeling fine, in the driveway "just look at her shine" 642 days, the counting is all done, drove it home and nothing but fun, 35 inch tires and nice shinny wheels, I hope everyone will experience just how it feels.
Push the Start button and give her the gas, thank you Ford, the long wait shall pass.
@FordMotorCompany frustrations they filled, waiting and wondering and then you did build, the machine, the hopes, the dream of a life, now we can drive into the wilderness, just me and the wife.
For all those still waiting, and I hope you do too, hold on a little longer, your dreams will come true.
After what I went through, and most of you knew, if it can happen for me, then it can happen for you.....
Grab onto the reins and hold on tight, Ford said it “hang in there” and you just might, be in the same shoes as me, just don’t give up the fight.
I end my last words on these Bronco Nation Threads, stay with this Forum and you’ll always have friends, to ride the trails and meetups galore, stay with Bronco Nation and you’ll always have more.

Loved every minute of it driving it home….
The second I got it home I’ve been adding all of the stuff that I have bought over the last year and a half, I will be adding pictures a little later.
Just so excited to finally have this Bronco sitting in my driveway.
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
Sven, Broncy_OBX
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2022

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Dec 30, 2022

I didn't think it was possible, but I like Velocity Blue even more than ever! Brother, that was some wait. I don't know if I would have persevered. More power to you! The Jeep is nice, but it looks scrawny next to your Bronco. Wishing you the best of times with your new steed, sir. 😎
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
14U, BroncOitis

Dec 30, 2022

I didn't think it was possible, but I like Velocity Blue even more than ever! Brother, that was some wait. I don't know if I would have persevered. More power to you! The Jeep is nice, but it looks scrawny next to your Bronco. Wishing you the best of times with your new steed, sir. 😎
Thanks so much Chris, you’ve been here with me, as I with you since almost the beginning.
I had A51 in my order for about 2 Months before I switched to VB and stuck with that color ever since, I did however do a lot of changes to the Bronco over almost the last 2 years, but I always stuck to that color.

The Jeep is a little lighter in color than the Bronco and I think I like the darker shade a little better, even though the Hydro Blue Pearl Coat Metallic has a little more Metallic in it but the Bronco has that deeper blue which I really like.
I only have 6 more days and the Jeep goes back for the buyback to Chrysler…
Nothing but good news lately!
Thanks again @BuckYeah!
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
14U, Deano Bronc

Dec 30, 2022

I spent a couple of hours after I got it home to change a few things to make it now…..
“My Bronco”
and this is what my Bronco looks like now…..
Just loving every minute of it!
14U, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 30, 2022

First, congrats. Second, I love the VB accents you’ve added to the interior. Well done.
Four door Badlands, 2.7, Lux, Area 51, Leather, Sasquatch, Mic Top.
14U, Deano Bronc

Dec 30, 2022

First, congrats. Second, I love the VB accents you’ve added to the interior. Well done.
Thank you so very much @Mr. B!
I would say thank you to the cheap costs at eBay but then I don’t want to sound like I put a bunch of cheap stuff on my Bronco, so I’ll just say that I spent a fortune on it to get it to look like that, and plan on spending Thou$and& more on it! 🤣
Stickerfab was a great way to go for a nice look and cheap.
In all seriousness……
Thanks again @Mr. B!
14U, Deano Bronc

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Dec 30, 2022

YEEAAAAHHH!!! Congrats, man!! Super happy for you! Obviously, you selected the BEST color, and Sasquatch 2 doors sure do look amazing - great choice! I got you beat at over 800 days from reservation to delivery though ;) Now, we just need @BuckYeah to get his!!!
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
14U, Deano Bronc

Dec 30, 2022

YEEAAAAHHH!!! Congrats, man!! Super happy for you! Obviously, you selected the BEST color, and Sasquatch 2 doors sure do look amazing - great choice! I got you beat at over 800 days from reservation to delivery though ;) Now, we just need @BuckYeah to get his!!!
I hear ya!
Thank you very much @Calgecko!
Defiantly an exciting day for sure, however spent too much time putting some of my stuff on the Bronco that I have bought over the last year and a half, ran out of daylight to go and enjoy a nice cruise.
Maybe that's a good thing, most of the salt will be washed off the road with all the rain we are expecting....
I think tomorrow's @BroncoFred's big day to be able to hit the Start button and feel the excitement through his fingertips on the steering wheel......
Sounds like a few good exciting days coming to those that have waited.....
Well deserved indeed!
Thanks again!
14U, BuckYeah

Rank II

Dec 30, 2022

Love it! Congrats!
Reserved on 7/24/20; waited 905 days.
Wildtrak, 4 dr, 2.7L, HOSS, Fox shocks, LUX, SAS, removed > Tow Package, MIC, Oxford White. Amazing experience at Bronco Off-Roadeo Austin, TX '23
14U, BroncOitis

Rank V

Dec 30, 2022

Super happy for you! That Bronco looks amazing in your driveway. I had a good feeling things would work out for you…and today they did. This is now the start of what will hopefully be many years of enjoyment and awesome memories. Congratulations on having the wherewithal to see the evolution through to delivery.
4-dr Wildtrak, Lux pkg, MIC, Leather, A51, Heavy Duty Modular bumper, and roof rack. Ordered Feb 14, 2022. In production Nov 28, 2022. Built Nov 30, 2022. Shipped via rail December 6th. Acquired Dec 31. Just livin’ the dream.
14U, BroncOitis

No Ragerts

Dec 30, 2022

Congrats @BroncOitis what a long strange trip it’s been…

Fantastic prose and all the best to you and your new steed!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
14U, Deano Bronc

Dec 30, 2022

Love it! Congrats!
Thank you so much!
Just Loving it as you will too when you finally take delivery of your amazing Oxford White Bronco.
14U, JIOxfordWhite

Dec 30, 2022

Super happy for you! That Bronco looks amazing in your driveway. I had a good feeling things would work out for you…and today they did. This is now the start of what will hopefully be many years of enjoyment and awesome memories. Congratulations on having the wherewithal to see the evolution through to delivery.
Thank you ever so very much @NavPatriot!
Yes they have worked out for me “even I’m surprised," and as you know I had quite the story behind getting a Bronco, then not being able to get one, then everything turning around for me and then getting the Bronco.
I don’t wish this apon anybody to go through what I went through, however it is of my own doing that I did.
I will most definitely enjoy hitting the trails, however it will be a Mall Crawler for a little while at least until I break it in a little…🤣
Thanks again!
14U

Dec 30, 2022

Congrats @BroncOitis what a long strange trip it’s been…

Fantastic prose and all the best to you and your new steed!
Thank you very much @Bschurr!
Strange trip indeed, I don’t think I could ever tell the story again, it would take me 4 and a half hours to re-write it, and that time is going to be spent driving my Ride of a Lifetime around. LOL
I will be however driving the Jeep around for the next 6 days just to put miles on that, my Lawyer said as long as I don’t go over 12,000 miles before Chrysler buys it back, then I’m good!
Have a great night and thanks again…..
Bschurr

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Dec 30, 2022

Thanks for the shout-out, @Calgecko! I truly appreciate it. But @BroncoFred is up next, as he should be. These folks were waiting long before me. I'm just stoked that so many Bronco Nation members are finally taking the reigns of their own Broncos. It seems like more are being delivered than ever!

Sometimes I feel like I crashed the party, not having waited as long as others. This raises the question: have I paid my dues? I ordered mine "only" 412 days ago. I'm sure there are others out there who have waited twice as long, so I'm humbled by my good fortune. That said, I'm happy to be in BroncoItis' graduating class, even if I did skip a few grades. :geek:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
14U, Deano Bronc

Dec 30, 2022

Thanks for the shout-out, @Calgecko! I truly appreciate it. But @BroncoFred is up next, as he should be. These folks were waiting long before me. I'm just stoked that so many Bronco Nation members are finally taking the reigns of their own Broncos. It seems like more are being delivered than ever!

Sometimes I feel like I crashed the party, not having waited as long as others. This raises the question: have I paid my dues? I ordered mine "only" 412 days ago. I'm sure there are others out there who have waited twice as long, so I'm humbled by my good fortune. That said, I'm happy to be in BroncoItis' graduating class, even if I did skip a few grades. :geek:
I don’t look at you as being a line jumper, you know the ones that squeeze into the line at a concert like they were jumping in with friends or family members or something, or on a road where the left lane is closed so you scoot over to get in that long line and here comes ole’ speedy Gonzalez shooting up to the front of the line……🤣😂
You Chris, were just in the right place at the right time, as if you were at a shopping center and only 3 lines were open with a line that stretched out around the candy isle, then a couple more employees open a few more registers and you move over to the shorter lines, nobody frowns upon it, they all know that this will eventually move everyone along just a little faster….😀
I say congrats that you didn’t have to wait as long as some of us, it’s just the way the cards were dealt.
I just wish they open all the lines at the shopping center, and get everyone through…..😃🙂
PSUTE, Deano Bronc

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Dec 31, 2022

Here she sits, and I'm feeling fine, in the driveway "just look at her shine" 642 days, the counting is all done, drove it home and nothing but fun, 35 inch tires and nice shinny wheels, I hope everyone will experience just how it feels.
Push the Start button and give her the gas, thank you Ford, the long wait shall pass.
@FordMotorCompany frustrations they filled, waiting and wondering and then you did build, the machine, the hopes, the dream of a life, now we can drive into the wilderness, just me and the wife.
For all those still waiting, and I hope you do too, hold on a little longer, your dreams will come true.
After what I went through, and most of you knew, if it can happen for me, then it can happen for you.....
Grab onto the reins and hold on tight, Ford said it “hang in there” and you just might, be in the same shoes as me, just don’t give up the fight.
I end my last words on these Bronco Nation Threads, stay with this Forum and you’ll always have friends, to ride the trails and meetups galore, stay with Bronco Nation and you’ll always have more.

The second I got it home I’ve been adding all of the stuff that I have bought over the last year and a half, I will be adding pictures a little later.

Congrats on finally getting your Bronco, and, yes, VB IS the best color! 😎

Don't Mall Crawl her too long, they want to be ridden hard off the beaten track!

IMG_0652.jpeg
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Deano Bronc, BroncOitis

Rank IV

Dec 31, 2022

Congrats on finally getting your Bronco, and, yes, VB IS the best color! 😎

Don't Mall Crawl her too long, they want to be ridden hard off the beaten track!

IMG_0652.jpeg
Wow great pics and congratulations!!
2023 Bronco Raptor Code Orange
BroncOitis

Dec 31, 2022

Bout. Dang. Time. Congrats brother!
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
BroncOitis

Rank V

Dec 31, 2022

congrats , it looks awesome!
BroncOitis