Anyone in the PNW going wheeling anytime soon? Oregon NW Area?

BrokeBroncoGuy94
Feb 26, 2021

Rank 0

Feb 26, 2021

I am just a Man - Father - Husband with a Full-Size Bronco looking for other men and women to wheel with...
-Turn on's - Bronco's - Fords - mud on the tires.
-Turn-off's - light beer, death wobble.

LOL - in all seriousness with C19 killing off a year of meetups - anyone in Oregon heading to the trails soon?

Cheers!
Deano Bronc, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 26, 2021

I'm in the woods almost every weekend; although I spent a couple days in Portland last weekend.

I'm practically as far from you as you can get in this state, but if you find your way near So. Oregon I may be available.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Feb 26, 2021

I'm in the woods almost every weekend; although I spent a couple days in Portland last weekend.

I'm practically as far from you as you can get in this state, but if you find your way near So. Oregon I may be available.
Hey Aces what part of Southern Oregon you hail from? I have some great Mustang traveling buddies from the Medford/Jacksonville/Central Point area

Rank 0

Feb 26, 2021

I'm in the woods almost every weekend; although I spent a couple of days in Portland last weekend.

Sounds good - I am in the Portland area so I send up in the Tillamook forest - Brown's camp and Sandlake or Winchester bay!!!

I dont do crazy offroading where straight axles should be, being as I want to keep my rig looking good but I love taking the top off airing down and hitting the dunes!!!
TK1215

Rank VI

Feb 26, 2021

@TK1215 I'm from the Medford/Jacksonville/Central Point area.

@BrokeBroncoGuy94 I've only been to Winchester Bay once, maybe twice, but really love that area.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
TK1215

Rank 0

Feb 26, 2021

@BrokeBroncoGuy94 I've only been to Winchester Bay once, maybe twice, but really love that area.

It's a ton of fun - if you have a weakness in your diff's WB or SL will find it for sure. I end up at Sand Lake near Pacific City more often as it's only a hour or so from home.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Feb 26, 2021

Usually up in the Medford area 3-4 times a year. A loud group out on the back patio eating dinner at the Jacksonville Inn
AcesandEights, BrokeBroncoGuy94

Rank 0

Feb 26, 2021

Usually up in the Medford area 3-4 times a year. A loud group out on the back patio eating dinner at the Jacksonville Inn

Well, we will have to meet up and grab a beer sometime!
TK1215

Rank III

Feb 26, 2021

In Eugene. Once my deliver is here I'm in!
TK1215