Anybody heard of a “missing” Big Bend part?

Commodore
Jun 23, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 23, 2021

Some Big Bend builds have been “In Production” for over a week. Is their any known commodity shortage?
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2021

Road trip!!!

Jun 23, 2021

Some Big Bend builds have been “In Production” for over a week. Is their any known commodity shortage?
Wasn’t yours scheduled for last week? What’s the status on yours?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215, Commodore

Rank VI

Jun 23, 2021

Wasn’t yours scheduled for last week? What’s the status on yours?
Blend date 0616
Still “InProduction “ on 6/23
More like it on Bronco 6G….
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 23, 2021

I heard the fender decal is a new constraint. Jk
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
JR007, 79Bronco XLT400ci

Rank V

Jun 23, 2021

Blend date 0616
Still “InProduction “ on 6/23
More like it on Bronco 6G….

There are two statuses, Primary and Secondary. All the trackers that have access to the info only give primary data. Internally, your dealer can see what the secondary status is. The production of a vehicle actually takes around a week. The in production primary status stays until the truck is released, so you could have a vehicle that is in production for multiple weeks even though it's already built.

If your dealer knows how to use the visibility tool, you should ask for the secondary status (which I assume will just say Produced)
LoneRanger, TK1215

Libations MOD

Jun 23, 2021

I heard the fender decal is a new constraint. Jk
I thought it was 1 lugnut
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215, Commodore

Road trip!!!

Jun 23, 2021

I thought it was 1 lugnut
I knew I shouldn’t have ordered mine with the wheel lock kit. :p
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
79Bronco XLT400ci, LoneRanger

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jun 23, 2021

Just the steering wheels. Other than that no problems...
Commodore, KennyMac

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 23, 2021

Just the steering wheels. Other than that no problems...
Vise grip will fix that.
Joined May 29, 2020 Member 546
LoneRanger, Commodore

Rank VI

Jun 24, 2021

There are two statuses, Primary and Secondary. All the trackers that have access to the info only give primary data. Internally, your dealer can see what the secondary status is. The production of a vehicle actually takes around a week. The in production primary status stays until the truck is released, so you could have a vehicle that is in production for multiple weeks even though it's already built.

If your dealer knows how to use the visibility tool, you should ask for the secondary status (which I assume will just say Produced)
Thanks!
Secondary status is “Produced”
…but the time is not given.
Dealer was unsure.
Thanks again @Gloff
SlashRacer, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jun 24, 2021

I knew I shouldn’t have ordered mine with the wheel lock kit. :p
No he meant the regular lug nuts!
Commodore

Rank V

Jun 24, 2021

Thanks!
Secondary status is “Produced”
…but the time is not given.
Dealer was unsure.
Thanks again @Gloff

Ask him if he has Vehicle Visibility, if he does, then he can see the "Status Date/Time" section which will show when that Produced Status was assigned (i.e. when the truck was assembled). Nothing you can do with this status, but that's the day it was built. Released status can take anywhere from same day to weeks depending on what's happening with the plant.

Our demo unit has been showing Produced since it's build date of 6/3. I assume it's in the lot somewhere at MAP, as it was an early build. It takes a while for the factory to ship the early builds with new production.
Deano Bronc, Commodore

Rank VI

Jun 24, 2021

Ask him if he has Vehicle Visibility, if he does, then he can see the "Status Date/Time" section which will show when that Produced Status was assigned (i.e. when the truck was assembled). Nothing you can do with this status, but that's the day it was built. Released status can take anywhere from same day to weeks depending on what's happening with the plant.

Our demo unit has been showing Produced since it's build date of 6/3. I assume it's in the lot somewhere at MAP, as it was an early build. It takes a while for the factory to ship the early builds with new production.
Thanks!
All his (and my) Broncos show the date (but not the time). We’re betting that they’ll all show up on the train to Columbia, together.

Thanks again @Gloff
Gloff