Any Advice for Order/Delivery Experience?

Madburchell
Jul 21, 2021

Rank V

Jul 21, 2021

Hello! I just registered on Bronco Nation, although I’ve been following them on Instagram for a while. I guess I didn’t realize there were forums, but I just read a TON of threads that really helped me.

Anyway, I was just wondering what y’all’s personal experiences were like, regarding the order process of your bronco. I turned 16 last year and was surprised with the promise of a gorgeous Bronco, my dream car. That was in December, and I reserved it on 12/5/20. I’m so beyond blessed to be able to enjoy this vehicle like the rest of you- I cant wait. But I also can’t help but feel a little bummed that we have to wait an eternity for it. My order was placed 2/9/21, and the only emails I have received from Ford are:

- apologizing for the MIC hardtop and prodding us to change it to carbonized gray.

- Giving us ‘FordPass’ points as substitution for the production wait time.

- inviting us to an Off-Road Rodeo nearby.

Considering I am very happy and more than willing to wait for my preferred vehicle and it’s specific qualities, I chose to not make any changes. But I cant help but be curious to know if it will actually be late 2022, or even 2023. I understand the pandemic has launched a cascade of failures among many worldwide businesses— so i’m not complaining at all :) Just wondering if y’all had any predictions or experiences similar to me. Thanks so much for readin!!

Oh, and here’s the specific order of mine.

Computer generated image of Bronco S U V
59E9AD0A-ECFA-48C3-B3F2-67A0F62906E7.png
jedmisten, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2021

Rank III

Jul 21, 2021

Im of the lucky hand full to take receipt of a bronco this year. I got all those updates as well. Its a waiting game with a chance of luck early on. I was given a priority build spot from my dealer. Youre going to love it, its such a blast!
Proud owner of a 2021 Cactus Gray Wildtrak, MIC w/Tow package...I know....a 2021 unicorn. 7/13/2020- 7/20/2021
Bronc96, Madburchell

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Welcome to Bronco Nation! I can't wait to meet up with members on the trails!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Bronc96, Madburchell

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Wow! 16yo and getting a new Bronco...congratulations. I bought my youngest son a Jeep Wrangler when he turned 16 and he loved the independence and ability to explore the Sierra Nevadas in Northern California (more than I knew).
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Bronc96, Madburchell

Libations MOD

Jul 21, 2021

Welcome to BN!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Madburchell, SlashRacer

Rank III

Jul 21, 2021

Welcome
Madburchell, SlashRacer

Rank V

Jul 21, 2021

Are you looking for an adopted brother? I had to ride my bicycle 13 miles to go get my first car that I bought for $500 worth of lawn mowing money. You are fortunate to have parents with the capacity to buy you a $50,000 Bronco
Unfortunately, your reservation is 5 months later than 100,000+ reservations in front of you. There are many, many day 1 reservation holders that only have the same information that you do. Some patience will be required. You might get lucky and have some crazy combination of parts that are available before earlier reservation holders. Honestly, I'd expect a 2023 delivery. Anything sooner than that is bonus.
Manual BD 2 door, tow, roof rails, standard package. Reserve #1031xxx 7/20/20, ordered 3/6/21, reordered 11/16/21. Got the golden email 3/3/22, build scheduled week of 3/21/22.
jedmisten, Gunninja1

Road trip!!!

Jul 21, 2021

Welcome to the BN. You will probably be mid 2022.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bronc96, Madburchell

Rank V

Jul 22, 2021

Are you looking for an adopted brother? I had to ride my bicycle 13 miles to go get my first car that I bought for $500 worth of lawn mowing money. You are fortunate to have parents with the capacity to buy you a $50,000 Bronco
Unfortunately, your reservation is 5 months later than 100,000+ reservations in front of you. There are many, many day 1 reservation holders that only have the same information that you do. Some patience will be required. You might get lucky and have some crazy combination of parts that are available before earlier reservation holders. Honestly, I'd expect a 2023 delivery. Anything sooner than that is bonus.
Haha! Yessir Im very blessed to receive one and I cant be thankful enough. I’d never ever want to flaunt that or anything, I only mentioned it for background info. I really appreciate it for your response and I agree— I think it will be a while lol. I called my dealer a couple days ago, and he says that he personally doesn’t think it will be 2023, something to do with being on the east coast might help me to receive it earlier than some. That doesn’t appear to be the case though, haha! But I mean it’s totally fine. He also says that he hopes i’m not reconsidering my decision for ordering one, and i told him that is far from the truth! I’m willing to wait forever for one— I’m so crazy about the design. I think it’s the prettiest car ever
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 22, 2021

Wow! 16yo and getting a new Bronco...congratulations. I bought my youngest son a Jeep Wrangler when he turned 16 and he loved the independence and ability to explore the Sierra Nevadas in Northern California (more than I knew).
Thank you so much for the kind words!! I would be happy with a jeep too— such awesome vehicles. The bronco stole my heart though.
TK1215, Soupcook

Rank VI

Jul 22, 2021

Welcome aboard and congrats on your Bronc order! Haven't received mine yet (2 dr, VB, BL) but put my order in as a code 99 so to wait until MY22. Looks like it would of been 22 either way, lol. You are in the same boat as most of us but BN is a good spot to ride out the wait with some good folks that love Broncos. :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
TK1215, Madburchell
OBXBroncoGuy

Jul 22, 2021

Welcome! And agree with the others, who knows when you'll get your ride, but when you do, it'll be what you want.
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank III

Jul 23, 2021

Welcome! And agree with the others, who knows when you'll get your ride, but when you do, it'll be what you want.
I would rather wait and get exactly what I wanted versus getting in a rush and not be happy with it
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

I would rather wait and get exactly what I wanted versus getting in a rush and not be happy with it
Absolutely. I’m just keeping my patience and hopefully she’ll come soon!!
Bronc96, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jul 23, 2021

@Madburchell I would make sure to take off your rose colored glasses when you go to pick it up. Make sure that your mom or dad walk you through the experience. When I say rose colored glasses I mean that just try to keep your enthusiasm under a tight reign. It will be a super exciting and nervous time for you. Really go over and inspect and note what you see, and make sure they note it also. Unless you have one of the rare relationships with your dealer, you will need to stay focused. Educate yourself thoroughly about what you ordered Before you go in. Most of all enjoy your experience of purchasing and of ownership. Congratulations!
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Gladesmen

Jul 23, 2021

Welcome to the Nation @Madburchell you are very lucky. My 18 and 15 year olds will get to look at my Bronco I might let them drive it once and a while.

edit: I haven’t received any of the emails and I have been reservation holder for a year.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TK1215, UpNOver

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

@Madburchell I would make sure to take off your rose colored glasses when you go to pick it up. Make sure that your mom or dad walk you through the experience. When I say rose colored glasses I mean that just try to keep your enthusiasm under a tight reign. It will be a super exciting and nervous time for you. Really go over and inspect and note what you see, and make sure they note it also. Unless you have one of the rare relationships with your dealer, you will need to stay focused. Educate yourself thoroughly about what you ordered Before you go in. Most of all enjoy your experience of purchasing and of ownership. Congratulations!
Yessir, I will make sure to do that— I plan to read the owners manual and everything, I understand it’s a huge responsibility that i must take care of! I hope to further educate myself on all its features, and hopefully to sympathize with the dealership for the wait too— I think it’s going to be more than worth it!! Thank you for the advice very much!!
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

Welcome to the Nation @Madburchell you are very lucky. My 18 and 15 year olds will get to look at my Bronco I might let them drive it one and a while.
Thanks so much! I’m happy to be here :) That is so great!! Honestly, I will probably just stare at it for days until I finally realize that it’s here. I’m going to be a nervous wreck driving it, I want to keep it in pristine condition for as long as possible‍
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jul 23, 2021

Yessir, I will make sure to do that— I plan to read the owners manual and everything, I understand it’s a huge responsibility that i must take care of! I hope to further educate myself on all its features, and hopefully to sympathize with the dealership for the wait too— I think it’s going to be more than worth it!! Thank you for the advice very much!!
This will be one of many major purchases in your life. It’s good that you are going through the process. It will help you hone your skills over time. Exciting stuff!
Madburchell

Rank 0

Jul 23, 2021

I am hoping that someone can explain this to me. I ordered a Wild 4 door back on July7, 2020. I have seen the dealer order and it shows me as a Priority code of 11 (Whatever that means?). I ordered the carbonized gray with the Sasquatch package and 2.7 engine. I was asking my dealer if I could switch to the soft top and get it sooner. Here is what he told me I would give up...(See Attachment) It seems unusual that I would have to give up all that, just to get a soft top now and add the hard top when available? Also, since I have the carbonized gray color, would the gray hard top be more available? I am not sure I understand all of this, and would love to hear more about how it works? I have not heard anything about when to hope for delivery? Any insight would be very much appreciated. Thanks for reading my post.

Attachments