Another color dilemma thread

TCopp
Feb 19, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

Hey all. Here we are again. I’ve been set on Oxford White for a while now, with the plan of wrapping the top white. I just like the crisp look of all white with a bit of black.

Red is my favorite color, especially red and black. So I’ve been debating on going race red and keeping the top black.

Sooooo, stormtrooper or Imperial guard?

Attachments

Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
TorgSurv, Shadowblade
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

You are only allowed to get white if you promise to get a “JUICE” vanity plate. =]
rdhaag, Shadowblade

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

You are only allowed to get white if you promise to get a “JUICE” vanity plate. =]
Haha, that would be perfect. It’ll be an EMS plate, and sadly KS doesn’t let you customize those.
BN #306

Rank V

Feb 19, 2021

Hey all. Here we are again. I’ve been set on Oxford White for a while now, with the plan of wrapping the top white. I just like the crisp look of all white with a bit of black.

Red is my favorite color, especially red and black. So I’ve been debating on going race red and keeping the top black.

Wrapping the top white.
Mehhh really.
Its an option but longevity vs. Weather conditions.

I'm not a red color person...
But that red is fantastic imo with the black roof makes an ominous impression!

Interesting choices
White or red...
What looks better dirty?
Shadowblade

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

There is a white Gen 5 Bronco living somewhere in the Phoenix area with the vanity license plate "Not OJ". Mrs @tlowell01 and I were driving home from Eastern Arizona, and I spotted it on the road in front of us. Mid swig of water was probably inopportune time to point it out to her, but we both got a really good laugh out of it!

I never really considered Race Red, but the video of the Race Red Wildtrac from KOH made me rethink my Velocity Blue choice for a minute there. I'm sticking with VB, but man that Race Red looks good!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
KennyMac, Shadowblade

Road trip!!!

Feb 19, 2021

That's an easy color choice. VELOCITY BLUE! :p
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Shadowblade, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Feb 19, 2021

Lol I have my JU1CE MD vanity plate ready to go. Currently on my Flex. Hahaha.!!!
KennyMac, Shadowblade

Rank IV

Feb 19, 2021

You will regret not going with your favorite color scheme. Imperial guard should be your choice. Personally, I’m going Oxford white but I’m wrapping it with a glitter white and eventually selling and changing the top out. But my color scheme is white and dodger blue. Go with Red.

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

If you get the red, you need to put this (just the black and yellow) on the hood:
1613752496699.png
KennyMac, Shadowblade

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

I vote red as every other vehicle is white. But I’m also biased as two of my vehicles currently are red lol
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Shadowblade

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

If you get the red, you need to put this (just the black and yellow) on the hood:
View attachment 9191
Bonus points if you turn the trail markers up front into horns lol
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Jakob1972, Shadowblade

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Feb 19, 2021

White and black is always a good look.

Red needs chrome, polished stainless or aluminum. Red and just black doesn't work as well. Put chrome wheels on and see how it looks.

This is why I chose Velocity Blue. (y)
Shadowblade, IL21Bronco

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

You will regret not going with your favorite color scheme. Imperial guard should be your choice. Personally, I’m going Oxford white but I’m wrapping it with a glitter white and eventually selling and changing the top out. But my color scheme is white and dodger blue. Go with Red.
Personally, I think Ford should rename Velocity Blue to Cubbie Blue!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc

No Ragerts

Feb 19, 2021

I don’t think you can go wrong with either choice - they are both awesome.

Not to be a killjoy but - You are not going to be able to wrap the MIC top - the texture will not accept a wrap (it will need to be painted). The gloss black top can be wrapped but if you plan to remove it frequently the wrap likely won’t hold up very well. Good luck with your decision.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Life is a Highway

Feb 19, 2021

RNOJRN

Rank VI

Feb 20, 2021

Thanks all for the input. I made a poll on my Facebook and Instagram, Oxford White won on both. My wife also prefers white, but she knows I'll do whatever I want, haha.

@3Dogs, Darth Maul is one of my favorite characters, hmmmm.

@Bronco5.0, my old Mustang was race red, and had chrome wheels. I do agree the race red does look good with chrome. I'd definitely break the black up a bit.

@Bschurr, I'm getting the pained modular top.

Velocity blue is always a good choice as well, as some of you stated, but I like blue as more of an accent color. My Mustang was silver with blue accents.

I've got one month to figure it out, wish me luck. :LOL:
BN #306
Slownstddy, Bschurr

Rank VI

Feb 20, 2021

RNOJRN
What the heck..? You stroke out? What does that mean?
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021

Rank VI

Feb 20, 2021

What the heck..? You stroke out? What does that mean?
Run, OJ, Run
KennyMac, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Feb 20, 2021

L aughing M y A $$ O ff...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)(y)
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
CGBronco, Bschurr

Rank II

Feb 20, 2021

White. Definitely white. White all the way.
Full disclaimer: I’m getting Race Red (maybe).
TorgSurv, Slownstddy