All New Sasquatch Bronco Badging

David
Mar 03, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 03, 2021

Hey Everyone,

Here's all the new badging for Sasquatch Broncos. We have a PDF showing both Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch badges and a conversation with some Bronco Community members about what they think of it.

https://community.thebronconation.com/bronco-badging-with-badxbronco-and-utah-bronco/

Sasquatch 1.jpgBig Bend Sasquatch.pngBlack Diamond Sasquatch.pngOuterBanks Sasquatch.pngBadlands Sasquatch.pngWildtrack Sasquatch.pngFirst Edition Sasquatch.pngAll Sasquatch Badging.jpg

Attachments

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bingo Pajamas, Dead Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 03, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 03, 2021

Be sure to check out the article. The badges do a fun flip thing when you hover over them.
D190065, Mal

Rank V

Mar 03, 2021

Base left out of the group picture. Always the bridesmaid...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Gocats, Aman

Rank VI

Mar 03, 2021

Base left out of the group picture. Always the bridesmaid...
Aw dang it. I'll be right back after I play with photoshop a bit.
TK1215, BroncoBoy22

Rank VI

Mar 03, 2021

I like the base the best.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
KennyMac, Rydfree

Life is a Highway

Mar 03, 2021

Hey Everyone,

Here's all the new badging for Sasquatch Broncos. We have a PDF showing both Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch badges and a conversation with some Bronco Community members about what they think of it.

https://community.thebronconation.com/bronco-badging-with-badxbronco-and-utah-bronco/

View attachment 9667View attachment 9668View attachment 9669View attachment 9670View attachment 9671View attachment 9672View attachment 9673View attachment 9674
Love it!
BroncoBoy22, Steve777468

Gladesmen

Mar 03, 2021

I vote for Base as the best, but it is pretty cool the subtle difference between the Squatch and non squatch badges.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank V

Mar 03, 2021

Yeah buddy :cool:
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
Bronc96, David

Rank V

Mar 03, 2021

These definitely add to the "cool factor" of each badge. The base is badassquatch!
Badlands 2dr, Sas, 2.7, Lux, Erupt Grn, Res 8/27/20, MY21-1/29/21
MY22-10/21/21, Sch 8/22/22, Blt 8/29/22, Ship 9/1/22, Del 9/16/22
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank VI

Mar 03, 2021

27F057E6-73F9-4EEC-A6AB-FE8145B0D3F2.jpeg

I’m ready
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
65MustangsRock, KennyMac

Rank IV

Mar 03, 2021

I think the Base is the best looking. All the others seem like they were an after thought.
Rydfree, Steve777468

Rank VI

Mar 03, 2021

Not going to lie... extreme FOMO here.
I'm not giving up my manual transmission nor my MY21. Could we not get a "SASQUATCH - 10mm" badge for the Badlands?
I'll even throw my own 35's on there.
[O- 725 -O]
Hobgoblin, Steve777468

Rank V

Mar 03, 2021

I sure hope they have these available for purchase (and not too much $$$). I'm guessing these will be stolen quite a bit. If replacements cost too much, mine will be running without one fairly soon.

Trusted and Carefree

Mar 03, 2021

Good article- And I agree with the sentiment in the article and on here about the trim level badges. I think the Base-squatch emblem is a home run. The rest not so much. I plan on removing the emblem on mine when(ever) she finally arrives and replacing it with the classic Bronco script badge. Unless of course that comes standard on the Heritage edition in '22 (one can hope).

In reality, trim and lettering is a lost art. Not a load of these nowadays that I really like. Ill let my Hot Rodder flag fly a bit here and say I miss the Plymouth Ship emblem, the Mercury god emblem, and the Ford lettering off the hood in 64-66 mustangs. Obviously different vehicles for different purposes, but they were all distinctive and added to the design. I think the classic bronco emblem on the back is great, and it will look great in 30 years. The Wildtrak sticker? not so much.

And since I totally old-manned this post, let me add, "get off my lawn."
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
KennyMac, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Mar 03, 2021

Good article- And I agree with the sentiment in the article and on here about the trim level badges. I think the Base-squatch emblem is a home run. The rest not so much. I plan on removing the emblem on mine when(ever) she finally arrives and replacing it with the classic Bronco script badge. Unless of course that comes standard on the Heritage edition in '22 (one can hope).

In reality, trim and lettering is a lost art. Not a load of these nowadays that I really like. Ill let my Hot Rodder flag fly a bit here and say I miss the Plymouth Ship emblem, the Mercury god emblem, and the Ford lettering off the hood in 64-66 mustangs. Obviously different vehicles for different purposes, but they were all distinctive and added to the design. I think the classic bronco emblem on the back is great, and it will look great in 30 years. The Wildtrak sticker? not so much.

And since I totally old-manned this post, let me add, "get off my lawn."
I think I am going to do this as well. Take the side Badlands sticker off and do the Bronco script, most likely in black.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Allen68, Bronc96

Rank II

Mar 04, 2021

Thanks for posting!! I like the badge but don’t like the color picked for Badlands. Now I can print my own in the color scheme I want and lay it right over the top of the stock badge!
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Mar 04, 2021

I’m actually not a fan of the added “Sasquatch” to the badging. To me it’s a optional package and not a model.

What’s next? Badlands “Lux Equipped”, Outer Banks “High Edition”.

Wildtrak comes standard with the Sasquatch Package - Badlands is the most capable model, even without Sasquatch (losing articulation with the added bump stops).

Homage to the Sasquatch package just seems unnecessary or even excessive.

Leave the badges alone, add a little Sasquatch somewhere else in my opinion.

Rank V

Mar 05, 2021

I’m actually not a fan of the added “Sasquatch” to the badging. To me it’s a optional package and not a model.

What’s next? Badlands “Lux Equipped”, Outer Banks “High Edition”.

Wildtrak comes standard with the Sasquatch Package - Badlands is the most capable model, even without Sasquatch (losing articulation with the added bump stops).

Homage to the Sasquatch package just seems unnecessary or even excessive.

Leave the badges alone, add a little Sasquatch somewhere else in my opinion.
I kind of agree. I was already planning on adding a small window decal more in line with all the small easter eggs in the Bronco. But now you got me thinking, what kind of decal can i get for the lux? Maybe a small picture of the Luxor... hmm...
BroncoBoy22

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Mar 05, 2021

They did a much better job on the base emblem . So now it will appear that it is not really a "Base" model . I can see some of my friends spotting one and then looking at my Badlands and asking , "Why you no get the Sasquatch ?"

I also think the Black Diamond looks good , Something about putting the silhouette right next to the lettering just flows better .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Rank VI

Mar 05, 2021

I kind of agree. I was already planning on adding a small window decal more in line with all the small easter eggs in the Bronco. But now you got me thinking, what kind of decal can i get for the lux? Maybe a small picture of the Luxor... hmm...

I was talking to the wife about putting “12” Equipped” along the hood, because of the High Package..... she said “ok, as long as I can put 3” equipped because of the Jeep radio right now”......
Rydfree