Champion III

Oct 4, 2020
Missouri, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McLain
Member #

I sure hope they have these available for purchase (and not too much $$$). I'm guessing these will be stolen quite a bit. If replacements cost too much, mine will be running without one fairly soon.

Mal

Rank V

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

Good article- And I agree with the sentiment in the article and on here about the trim level badges. I think the Base-squatch emblem is a home run. The rest not so much. I plan on removing the emblem on mine when(ever) she finally arrives and replacing it with the classic Bronco script badge. Unless of course that comes standard on the Heritage edition in '22 (one can hope).

In reality, trim and lettering is a lost art. Not a load of these nowadays that I really like. Ill let my Hot Rodder flag fly a bit here and say I miss the Plymouth Ship emblem, the Mercury god emblem, and the Ford lettering off the hood in 64-66 mustangs. Obviously different vehicles for different purposes, but they were all distinctive and added to the design. I think the classic bronco emblem on the back is great, and it will look great in 30 years. The Wildtrak sticker? not so much.

And since I totally old-manned this post, let me add, "get off my lawn."

TCopp

Rank V

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

Good article- And I agree with the sentiment in the article and on here about the trim level badges. I think the Base-squatch emblem is a home run. The rest not so much. I plan on removing the emblem on mine when(ever) she finally arrives and replacing it with the classic Bronco script badge. Unless of course that comes standard on the Heritage edition in '22 (one can hope).

In reality, trim and lettering is a lost art. Not a load of these nowadays that I really like. Ill let my Hot Rodder flag fly a bit here and say I miss the Plymouth Ship emblem, the Mercury god emblem, and the Ford lettering off the hood in 64-66 mustangs. Obviously different vehicles for different purposes, but they were all distinctive and added to the design. I think the classic bronco emblem on the back is great, and it will look great in 30 years. The Wildtrak sticker? not so much.

And since I totally old-manned this post, let me add, "get off my lawn."
I think I am going to do this as well. Take the side Badlands sticker off and do the Bronco script, most likely in black.

Padams7

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I’m actually not a fan of the added “Sasquatch” to the badging. To me it’s a optional package and not a model.

What’s next? Badlands “Lux Equipped”, Outer Banks “High Edition”.

Wildtrak comes standard with the Sasquatch Package - Badlands is the most capable model, even without Sasquatch (losing articulation with the added bump stops).

Homage to the Sasquatch package just seems unnecessary or even excessive.

Leave the badges alone, add a little Sasquatch somewhere else in my opinion.

bmclain

Rank III

Champion III

Oct 4, 2020
Missouri, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McLain
Member #

I’m actually not a fan of the added “Sasquatch” to the badging. To me it’s a optional package and not a model.

What’s next? Badlands “Lux Equipped”, Outer Banks “High Edition”.

Wildtrak comes standard with the Sasquatch Package - Badlands is the most capable model, even without Sasquatch (losing articulation with the added bump stops).

Homage to the Sasquatch package just seems unnecessary or even excessive.

Leave the badges alone, add a little Sasquatch somewhere else in my opinion.
I kind of agree. I was already planning on adding a small window decal more in line with all the small easter eggs in the Bronco. But now you got me thinking, what kind of decal can i get for the lux? Maybe a small picture of the Luxor... hmm...

• Haha
Reactions: BroncoBoy22

Rydfree

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

They did a much better job on the base emblem . So now it will appear that it is not really a "Base" model . I can see some of my friends spotting one and then looking at my Badlands and asking , "Why you no get the Sasquatch ?"

I also think the Black Diamond looks good , Something about putting the silhouette right next to the lettering just flows better .

Last edited:

Padams7

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I kind of agree. I was already planning on adding a small window decal more in line with all the small easter eggs in the Bronco. But now you got me thinking, what kind of decal can i get for the lux? Maybe a small picture of the Luxor... hmm...
I was talking to the wife about putting “12” Equipped” along the hood, because of the High Package..... she said “ok, as long as I can put 3” equipped because of the Jeep radio right now”......

• Haha
Reactions: Rydfree