Mar 27, 2021
Capital, Bahrain
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Hill
Member #

Greetings Bronco Nation!

Today, I’m in the heart of Winter Storm Kenan in Newport, RI. @Laura ran a great article on my adventure to Talladega National Forest in November. This post serves as an update to my pre-Bronco adventures!

The places the Navy sends an individual are far and wide. I am two weeks from leaving stateside for the next year and a half. Being away from my family will be undeniably brutal, but we look forward to making up for lost time in our Bronco. The next time I’m home, I’ll be picking up my Badlands. I can only pray that it’ll be ready by the time I return home permanently, off to the next place the Navy will send me!

Heres to incredible adventures, Bronco Nation! Get out there. It’s a beautiful world. As for the United States, I’ll see you later! Time to leave my “Southern Comfort Zone,” as sung by Brad Paisley

-Brandon

Attachments

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

We can't wait to have you back with your family and friends, hearing more about new memories and the things you'll do with your Bronco together. All the best to you and yours while you are physically apart, Brandon. Thank you for sacrificing.

LCDRBronco24

Rank V

Advocate III

Mar 27, 2021
Capital, Bahrain
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Hill
Member #

We can't wait to have you back with your family and friends, hearing more about new memories and the things you'll do with your Bronco together. All the best to you and yours while you are physically apart, Brandon. Thank you for sacrificing.
Laura, thank you very much. It is an awesome feeling to be supported and encouraged by fellow Bronco enthusiasts! The adventure updates with the flag will be random. Every continent, every place traveled the next year will include a picture of the Bronco flag! I’m so excited to get out there and catch up for lost travels due to this bastard virus...

Keep in touch and keep doing what you’re doing! Your excitement you share with us only makes delivery a lot more special.

Aksper

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jun 18, 2022
USA
First Name
dima
Last Name
zimba
Amazing story, I hope you did well then. I remember getting stuck in the woods in the winter in a car that skidded. I waited until the morning until the tow truck arrived.

Last edited: