Adventure Update!

LCDRBronco24
Jan 29, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 29, 2022

Greetings Bronco Nation!

Today, I’m in the heart of Winter Storm Kenan in Newport, RI. @Laura ran a great article on my adventure to Talladega National Forest in November. This post serves as an update to my pre-Bronco adventures!

The places the Navy sends an individual are far and wide. I am two weeks from leaving stateside for the next year and a half. Being away from my family will be undeniably brutal, but we look forward to making up for lost time in our Bronco. The next time I’m home, I’ll be picking up my Badlands. I can only pray that it’ll be ready by the time I return home permanently, off to the next place the Navy will send me!

Heres to incredible adventures, Bronco Nation! Get out there. It’s a beautiful world. As for the United States, I’ll see you later! Time to leave my “Southern Comfort Zone,” as sung by Brad Paisley

-Brandon

Attachments

Rexen, Chief1301
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2022

Home, home on the range

Jan 30, 2022

Hope your time away goes quickly and smoothly! Thank you for your service and for all you and your fellow sailors/soldiers do!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Chief1301, LCDRBronco24
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 01, 2022

We can't wait to have you back with your family and friends, hearing more about new memories and the things you'll do with your Bronco together. All the best to you and yours while you are physically apart, Brandon. Thank you for sacrificing.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Chief1301, LCDRBronco24

No Ragerts

Feb 01, 2022

Thank you for your service @LCDRBronco24

Stay well & healthy and hurry up back so you can share more adventures with us!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, LCDRBronco24

Rank VI

Feb 01, 2022

Thank you everyone!

Rank VI

Feb 02, 2022

Hope your time away goes quickly and smoothly! Thank you for your service and for all you and your fellow sailors/soldiers do!

Thank you very much!!

Rank VI

Feb 02, 2022

We can't wait to have you back with your family and friends, hearing more about new memories and the things you'll do with your Bronco together. All the best to you and yours while you are physically apart, Brandon. Thank you for sacrificing.

Laura, thank you very much. It is an awesome feeling to be supported and encouraged by fellow Bronco enthusiasts! The adventure updates with the flag will be random. Every continent, every place traveled the next year will include a picture of the Bronco flag! I’m so excited to get out there and catch up for lost travels due to this bastard virus...

Keep in touch and keep doing what you’re doing! Your excitement you share with us only makes delivery a lot more special.
Bschurr, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 20, 2022

You and your family crossed my mind this morning, LCDRBronco -- hope you're doing well now and when you check in and see this.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
LCDRBronco24, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jun 19, 2022

Amazing story, I hope you did well then. I remember getting stuck in the woods in the winter in a car that skidded. I waited until the morning until the tow truck arrived.

Rank VI

Jun 20, 2022

You and your family crossed my mind this morning, LCDRBronco -- hope you're doing well now and when you check in and see this.

Hey Laura! I didn’t see this until now. That is very sweet of you to say! Thank you for the kind wishes!
Laura