Jan 11, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

The latest
SmartSelect_20220110-195004_Chrome.jpg
IMG_R_0002.jpg
IMG_R_0003.jpg
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
Bronco 202?, Aaron936
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

Are those hinges for the rear window panel? Will the rear window have a wiper / heating element etc?

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

Are those hinges for the rear window panel? Will the rear window have a wiper / heating element etc?
I wish I knew. I snagged this from ADVFiberglass' post on B6G.

My best guess would be, probably not on the wipers, but sure would want them. And I do t know if those are for the hinges. I did notice they said the factory rails would work with the top. Guess I should've read more huh :rolleyes:

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

No wiper or defrost would be worthless

Home, home on the range

Jan 11, 2022

Wonder if you could get a rear window from Ford......when parts become available
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 11, 2022

Today is the big day that we fully reveal the exterior of the tops that we will be offering. Yes we said TOPS, meaning more than one. We will be offering two different styled tops (Both will be slanted). One being modular and the other being a one-piece top. You may be asking, why offer both? We have listened to what you have been asking for and we have came through for the Bronco market as a whole.

Before you start asking “Why is the modular top less pieces than the factory top”. The simple answer is that ours will provide a quieter ride, lower chance of leaking, and overall better fit and finish.

Each top will be offered in three levels of finish:
  1. Black UV Textured
  2. White UV Textured
  3. High Build Primer for a body shop to paint match the top

Answers to some of last weeks questions:
  1. Is the rear glass curved?
    1. Yes it is.
  2. Are the side windows glued in?
    1. Yes, they are glued in.
  3. Can the rear window be opened WITHOUT having to open the tailgate?
    1. No, the tailgate will need to be opened.
  4. Will we reuse factory roof rails?
    1. Yes, our tops will have built in mounts to reuse factory or aftermarket roof rails.

We are curious which top you are more interested in? Modular or One-Piece?

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link: https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/17/22.
Bronco 202?, 1Five1 Garage

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

Wonder if you could get a rear window from Ford......when parts become available
Does not sound like it, which is not a surprise. But at least it's an option for some, especially those with soft tops prior to Ford installing the hatd top prep kit in, anyways.
EvlNvrDys

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 11, 2022

No wiper or defrost would be worthless
They are supposed to reveal the mechanics next Monday.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215, EvlNvrDys

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 11, 2022

I had high hopes for this top but it's not what I'm looking for. I understand why they went with a removable front panel only, but I want the option of taking off the middle panel also. Very disappointing.

Its still great to see the AM filling the gap and getting some type of hard top out there.
TK1215, EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

I had high hopes for this top but it's not what I'm looking for. I understand why they went with a removable front panel only, but I want the option of taking off the middle panel also. Very disappointing.

Its still great to see the AM filling the gap and getting some type of hard top out there.
Agree. At least it's an option out there for some. The first of many, I'm sure.
14U, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

I still want the painted modular top that Ford promised when I order my Fe.
EvlNvrDys, TEEDEE

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 11, 2022

I still want the painted modular top that Ford promised when I order my Fe.
I put my order on priority 99 for MY21 production because I wanted the Mod top. When Ford announced it wouldn't be available until MY23, I decided I didn't want to wait another year without a Bronco. I had hopes this top would get me what I was after from the start.
TK1215, TEEDEE

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

I put my order on priority 99 for MY21 production because I wanted the Mod top. When Ford announced it wouldn't be available until MY23, I decided I didn't want to wait another year without a Bronco. I had hopes this top would get me what I was after from the start.
Agreed. Hopefully it's available at some point and they don't stick it to us. Especially those of us who were supposed to have had it from the get go.
TEEDEE, Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 11, 2022

I would have normally chosen modular. But if I'm being honest I'd rarely take off the panels. If the hard top is on it's more than likely not the season for open air. Even with my Gladiator it's sometimes not worth the hassle of taking out the panels. Say getting off work and want quick open air for the ride home.

And I'm sure I'm in the minority here. But I'd love to see a hard shell available for just the rear cargo area. As in just like the regular MIC with both panels out. For those days you know you won't need a top. But want some added security for the cargo area.
Deano Bronc, TEEDEE

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jan 11, 2022

Before you start asking “Why is the modular top less pieces than the factory top”. The simple answer is that ours will provide a quieter ride, lower chance of leaking, and overall better fit and finish .

:unsure:
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Aaron936, ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

I would have normally chosen modular. But if I'm being honest I'd rarely take off the panels. If the hard top is on it's more than likely not the season for open air. Even with my Gladiator it's sometimes not worth the hassle of taking out the panels. Say getting off work and want quick open air for the ride home.

And I'm sure I'm in the minority here. But I'd love to see a hard shell available for just the rear cargo area. As in just like the regular MIC with both panels out. For those days you know you won't need a top. But want some added security for the cargo area.
Wanted the modularity but also the painted exterior. The mic top finish is very disappointing and if the wind blows on it, it scratches (sarcasm but it really does scratch easily). A painted top wouldve been easier to touch up and wouldve gone better with the gloss black mirrors and trim on my fe. Hoping it still happens in the future!

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

Garemlin said:
Before you start asking “Why is the modular top less pieces than the factory top”. The simple answer is that ours will provide a quieter ride, lower chance of leaking, and overall better fit and finish .

LIKELY CHEAPER AND EASIER TO MAKE ALSO!
Bronco 202?, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

I agree it'd be nice to have the middle portion removable as well. But at the same time, like a few have said, if I have the hard top I'd probably not remove it either. Or, since I already have the soft top, I could just switch between them for the different seasons.

My hope, as stated just above me, is hopefully the 2 piece is cheaper! I saw on B6G that Patriot Fastbacks has 2 hard top versions coming, and Patriot stated to a member (through email) that they'd be in the $4,500 - $5,500 range (if I remember correctly). If by some MIRACLE I could get a hard top for $2k or less (I know I'm DREAMING), I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat!
Bronco 202?, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 11, 2022

If they sold them for $50 I would buy all four and swap them out In my house I paid $100 for
Deano Bronc, EvlNvrDys

Libations MOD

Jan 11, 2022

If by some MIRACLE I could get a hard top for $2k or less (I know I'm DREAMING), I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat!
You better start having really good dreams for that price
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Bronco 202?, Deano Bronc