Accessories Guide For the 2021 Bronco Sport

David
Nov 17, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 17, 2020

Hey Bronco Nation!

Here's the Bronco Sport Accessories guide from Ford. This isn't a new document and, as noted by @TXArchitect last week, some of these are already in the Ford online catalogue. A couple notes for those interested.
  • There are both Yakima and Thule accessories included, most of Ford's promotional vehicles and materials had featured Yakima
  • Carhartt makes an appearance with some seat covers.
  • The Camp package is the most expensive of the lifestyle bundles at $2697 but if the items are bought individually it would be $2897
  • Many item's prices are TBD
  • There's work to be done with determining whether these prices are competitive but, as noted above, there are some savings with bundling items.

Attachments

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
KatelynnJ, Broncobuster
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2020

Rank 0

Nov 18, 2020

It is unclear if the camp package is compatible with any version that has a moonroof. Dynamic weight restrictions. This includes first edition and badlands with badlands package.

Rank VI

Nov 18, 2020

This has great information @David ! Much more clarity and detail for what is available.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Rank V

Jan 15, 2021

It is unclear if the camp package is compatible with any version that has a moonroof. Dynamic weight restrictions. This includes first edition and badlands with badlands package.
yea I’m also curious about weight limitations for vehicles with moonroof, I haven’t seen details on this anywhere

Rank 0

Jan 15, 2021

For the Bronco Sport, the limit is 100 pounds dynamic weight if you have a moon roof and 150 pounds if you do not.
For the big Bronco, I believe the limit is 110 pounds dynamic weight.

For more info, see the threads at https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/roof-weight-limit-real-world.1621/#post-30824
RWhite

Rank V

Jan 15, 2021

For the Bronco Sport, the limit is 100 pounds dynamic weight if you have a moon roof and 150 pounds if you do not.
For the big Bronco, I believe the limit is 110 pounds dynamic weight.

For more info, see the threads at https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/roof-weight-limit-real-world.1621/#post-30824
ok great to know, thank you!

Rank VI

May 20, 2022

Wish they had the Hood Tiedowns. If for no other reason than they look cool
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Rexen

Rank IV

May 21, 2022

Wish they had the Hood Tiedowns. If for no other reason than they look cool
Me too! That would be awesome!
Belle4Bama, ChuckO