A51 2 door

Last Ride Bronco
Oct 16, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 16, 2020

I am considering an A51 2 door, but I want to see what it looks like on an actual Bronco. I saw the 4 door At TN and it looked great, but it may not look right on a 2 door. Has a 2 door A51 preproduction even been made and pics made?
Rydfree
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2020

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Oct 16, 2020

I am considering an A51 2 door, but I want to see what it looks like on an actual Bronco. I saw the 4 door At TN and it looked great, but it may not look right on a 2 door. Has a 2 door A51 preproduction even been made and pics made?

I also pretty much decided on Area 51 after seeing the 4 dr in Tenn . I think the 4 dr will look better in the color more so than the 2dr , but it still looks good if you use the colorizer on the Ford website .Screenshot (5).png
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
WuNgUn

Rank VI

Oct 16, 2020

Out of curiosity if you liked it on the 4 door, why do you think you wouldn't like it on the 2 door?
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc, Rydfree

Standing Grumpy Face

Oct 16, 2020

Out of curiosity if you liked it on the 4 door, why do you think you wouldn't like it on the 2 door?

I was wondering the same exact thing. Don't see how the number of doors would affect how a color looks.
Rydfree

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Oct 16, 2020

I was wondering the same exact thing. Don't see how the number of doors would affect how a color looks.

The extra surface area of a door and the top combination certainly makes a difference in what color pops and what may be too much. Kinda like blonde hair on a Bigger girl just doesn't seem to have the same appeal ;)
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
BuzzyBud, Temper

Rank VI

Oct 16, 2020

The extra surface area of a door and the top combination certainly makes a difference in what color pops and what may be too much. Kinda like blonde hair on a Bigger girl just doesn't seem to have the same appeal ;)
This analogy is amazing. :ROFLMAO:
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
BuzzyBud, Temper

Rank VI

Oct 16, 2020

I think a 2 door in A51 will look awesome.
BuzzyBud, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 17, 2020

I'm REALLY indesicive about color! I hope get to see more out in the wild before order time!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 17, 2020

I'm REALLY indesicive about color! I hope get to see more out in the wild before order time!

I think it is OK to be indecisive regarding color. Back in July I was all in on Cyber Orange. I now realize it was due to having very few examples of an exterior color on a 2 door Bronco. As time passed, I began to see more examples and my reaction was, “Love that”. That is when my love for Cyber Orange began to subside. It is still a great color, just not for how I want to use my Bronco.

Now my focus is on how the exterior color will work with the interior and the exterior components. I also plan to take my Bronco off-road a lot. So how will it look with dozens of scratches. I do have a new set of favorite colors, and my number one favorite is coming into focus.

I feel it is good that many potential owners are exploring different colors. When the time comes to make a final decision you will feel good about taking the time to think through your decision.