A Word About Bronco Nation Swag...Get Some!

BuckYeah
Dec 05, 2021

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Dec 05, 2021

Okay, so that's two words. But seriously! I always go overboard when I get into something and the BRONCO is no exception. I recently purchased a patch, a hoodie, a Dri-Duck jacket and 5 t-shirts from the Bronco Nation Gear Shop. Yeah, I've got it bad. What's a guy to do with all this time on his hands? (I know, I could buy accessories for my Bronco.) Well, the very next best thing is to grab some Bronco Nation swag.

Their merchandise is top-notch. Everything fits well and is made of high-quality materials. Best of all, there are no annoying tags to contend with. So go visit the store today and get some! Makes great holiday gifts for loved ones, too. (No, I'm not a paid spokesperson.) I'm just a guy with a lot of enthusiasm for the Bronco Nation. It has become my favorite cyber sandbox. :P
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
jimd1050, WhiskeyCity

Rank VI

Dec 05, 2021

I bought my sweet puppy a Bronco dog bowl (Yeti) for a Christmas present.

Yea, I know I know. I got out bad too.
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
Laura, SlashRacer

Home, home on the range

Dec 05, 2021

I would love to buy shirts/hoodies but I need them in big and tall sizes. Hubby is 6'6" and has to have longer shirts. I am not a small woman and the ladies shirts wouldn't fit. I will buy a badge once my Bronco is here. Love the looks of the gear and would love to buy some stuff!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Laura, SlashRacer

No Ragerts

Dec 05, 2021

Wait until you attend an Off Roadeo - they give you more OR specific swag & you can buy more unique Bronco stuffs while there!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
jfhurls, SlashRacer

Dec 05, 2021

Wait until you attend an Off Roadeo - they give you more OR specific swag & you can buy more unique Bronco stuffs while there!

I can’t wait to go. But I have too. My order hasn’t even shown up on the system yet, even though I’ve seen it on the screen myself! Once I can prove my order exists, they’ll let me register. Time moves too slow sometimes. It forces me to be patient.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
SlashRacer, TK1215

Dec 05, 2021

I would love to buy shirts/hoodies but I need them in big and tall sizes. Hubby is 6'6" and has to have longer shirts. I am not a small woman and the ladies shirts wouldn't fit. I will buy a badge once my Bronco is here. Love the looks of the gear and would love to buy some stuff!

I understand your reluctance to get wearable items. I was a little nervous myself, especially because I've been dieting and have lost about 28 lbs. since I last bought clothing. That said, I was somewhat relieved to know that BN has a pretty liberal return and exchange policy. I figured the worst that could happen was that I would have to exchange a few items and thought it was worth the inconvenience. To my relief, everything fit perfectly. I'm now confident to enough to wear "large" sized clothing, not "extra large." Woohoo, me! :D
jimFish, Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Dec 05, 2021

Okay, so that's two words. But seriously! I always go overboard when I get into something and the BRONCO is no exception. I recently purchased a patch, a hoodie, a Dri-Duck jacket and 5 t-shirts from the Bronco Nation Gear Shop. Yeah, I've got it bad. What's a guy to do with all this time on his hands? (I know, I could buy accessories for my Bronco.) Well, the very next best thing is to grab some Bronco Nation swag.

Their merchandise is top-notch. Everything fits well and is made of high-quality materials. Best of all, there are no annoying tags to contend with. So go visit the store today and get some! Makes great holiday gifts for loved ones, too. (No, I'm not a paid spokesperson.) I'm just a guy with a lot of enthusiasm for the Bronco Nation. It has become my favorite cyber sandbox. :p
LOL I'm just as bad I went to the Texas Off-Rodeo and bought the store before I left, I have also bought a few items at the BroncoNation store and now that we members get a discount it makes it even better. Of course there is the sad Fact that after a year and half waiting still no scheduling for my Wildtrak but I look my sartorial Bronco best.
jimFish, SlashRacer

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 05, 2021

Their merchandise is top-notch. Everything fits well and is made of high-quality materials. Best of all, there are no annoying tags to contend with. So go visit the store today and get some! Makes great holiday gifts for loved ones, too. (No, I'm not a paid spokesperson.) I'm just a guy with a lot of enthusiasm for the Bronco Nation. It has become my favorite cyber sandbox. :p
Did you get the jacket yet? I was looking at it.What do you think of it? not that I need another jacket.
SlashRacer, BuckYeah

Dec 05, 2021

Did you get the jacket yet? I was looking at it.What do you think of it? not that I need another jacket.

I LOVE the jacket. It's actually my new favorite jacket, and that's saying something because my new size has required me to get refit for a few essential articles of clothing. I purchased a Cotopaxi down jacket for the real cold days and a Kuhl racer jacket for the not-so-cold days. The Dri-Duck jacket is perfect. I even got to try it out in the typical Seattle drizzle yesterday and it performed magnificently. I was dry as a bone when I got home from my daily constitutional. The water just beads up and rolls off. A couple of good shakes when I got home and you wouldn't know I was out in the rain! The Bronco Nation embroidery is beautifully crafted but not obnoxiously large, and the lining is super soft as well. Did I mention that I love it? ;)
jimFish, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 05, 2021

I bought my sweet puppy a Bronco dog bowl (Yeti) for a Christmas present.

Yea, I know I know. I got out bad too.
I bought a Bronco Yeti dog bowl, and I don't even have a dog right now. It's for a future puppy that I will hopefully be getting next year. So I think you are doing just fine.
TK1215, Kathleen

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 05, 2021

I LOVE the jacket. It's actually my new favorite jacket, and that's saying something because my new size has required me to get refit for a few essential articles of clothing. I purchased a Cotopaxi down jacket for the real cold days and a Kuhl racer jacket for the not-so-cold days. The Dri-Duck jacket is perfect. I even got to try it out in the typical Seattle drizzle yesterday and it performed magnificently. I was dry as a bone when I got home from my daily constitutional. The water just beads up and rolls off. A couple of good shakes when I got home and you wouldn't know I was out in the rain! The Bronco Nation embroidery is beautifully crafted but not obnoxiously large, and the lining is super soft as well. Did I mention that I love it? ;)
I might order if I get my hat.
BuckYeah

Texas Trouble

Dec 05, 2021

I did just the same thing last night I got shirts hats that coat a vest. I figured I needed to look at the part. I also even have two pair of bronco Tennis shoes with the logo on them. I find the apparel to be as much fun to buy as the accessories for the truck. If I can find it I’ll buy it. I am Bronco crazy and proud of it.
Chaun “ Bronco Crazy” Bodin
Bschurr, Deano Bronc

Dec 06, 2021

I did just the same thing last night I got shirts hats that coat a vest. I figured I needed to look at the part. I also even have two pair of bronco Tennis shoes with the logo on them. I find the apparel to be as much fun to buy as the accessories for the truck. If I can find it I’ll buy it. I am Bronco crazy and proud of it.

That’s awesome! I got my Bronco tease today: a ride in my friend, Eric’s Bronco. It was brief, but fun. I LOVE the ride height in these things! (I should note that my last car was a Challenger, which sits pretty low.) If you like pure Bronco swag, there’s lots to be found online. I’ve got a few shirts in my Amazon cart waiting for me to buy. I’m going to be wearing fewer Dodge shirts and more Ford shirts come next spring!
TK1215, Deano Bronc
OBXBroncoGuy

Dec 06, 2021

I ordered the jacket too, tho sadly, its still not here. I think what would be cool is shirts/gear with model badge and under that, Bronco Nation. So in other words, the Outer banks badge and under that, Bronco Nation. tees and polo shirts.. @Laura @David
TK1215, Laura

Dec 06, 2021

I ordered the jacket too, tho sadly, its still not here. I think what would be cool is shirts/gear with model badge and under that, Bronco Nation. So in other words, the Outer banks badge and under that, Bronco Nation. tees and polo shirts.. @Laura @David

That’s a great idea! I wouldn’t mind seeing my BN member number embroidered under the logo, too.
Bschurr, Sdakotabronco

Rank III

Dec 10, 2021

I have been trying to get a hold of someone in the gear store for two days. Left voice messag, nada. Called, no answer. Ordered some swag in Nov and want to know if it will be here for Xmas or if the order is like my order for the Badlands which has still not gone to production. Any help with getting a live person would be appreciated.

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 10, 2021

I have been trying to get a hold of someone in the gear store for two days. Left voice messag, nada. Called, no answer. Ordered some swag in Nov and want to know if it will be here for Xmas or if the order is like my order for the Badlands which has still not gone to production. Any help with getting a live person would be appreciated.
@Laura should be able to point you in the right direction.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
EastTexasBronco, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 10, 2021

I asked @dwrock to look into your orders, @lonzo71 and @EastTexasBronco.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
jimFish
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 10, 2021

I'm going to DM you, @lonzo71 and @EastTexasBronco -- I have information on your orders.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
jimFish

Rank V

Dec 10, 2021

Going to wait until I get to Moab!!
BuckYeah