8th annual May It Forward presented by BONES (Bronco Owners North East States)

tasker
Dec 23, 2021

Rank VI

Dec 23, 2021

[RP][/RP]

Raffle, food and Fords! 100% of donations go to the Travis Mills foundation....good times, great trucks and greater people!

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/254']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
Omegablu, srick76
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 10, 2022

the great folks here at Bronco Nation have offered a limited run to help benefit our 8th annual fundraiser, May It Forward! the Gear for Good series is going to donate 100% of the proceeds of this limited run shirt to the Travis Mills foundation...find and follow the order and info link below!.
Bronco Nation - GEAR FOR GOOD - 1966 Specs Tee in Navy – Bronco Nation Store (thebronconation.com)
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 18, 2022

JUST found out...we are getting as incredible donation from our very own Bones Brothers....
His company will be donating a "Original Sherman Cooker" to our raffle....these are not even available to purchase yet.....(get many tickets for the raffle on this one!!)00-NfmewEdBZpaPKHQAw15duo37JUqllZL3YGr4_whos6Zi55WMp-6dN0vtpIWMFDZKqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw.jpg00-NfmewEdBZpaPKHQAw15duo37JUqllZL3YGr4_whos6bk01Md1EKTCDwxRU-yAxRbqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw.jpg
Adrenalin, Big Papa

Rank VI

Mar 18, 2022

Rank VI

Mar 30, 2022

the Bronco Nation t-shirt sales have been great and still some time left if you haven't bought one yet...Thanks!!
Adrenalin

Rank VI

Apr 06, 2022

May It Forward update:
a head's up for those traveling! JUST to be clear....we will depart on the street cruise at 5:30 from the Gardner Plaza, Pearson Blvd. Gardner, MA 01440. Please be gassed up and ready to go at that time. Leisurely cruise ending at Kay's dairy barn for dinner or ice cream. A lot of fun!
Saturday begins at 9am and will wrap up around 4pm.....Please stay tuned for updates or changes! Hope to see all of you there!!
Omegablu

Rank 0

Apr 07, 2022

Looks like a great event to take my new Bronco offroad and your not far away any recommendations where to stay ?
tasker

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2022

There is a block of rooms reserved at the Colonial Hotel in Gardner, MA...mention the May It Forward event/Travis Mills foundation. There is a few other options close by as well if you need other suggestions!

Rank VI

Apr 13, 2022

raffle prizes and donations continue to pour in..make your plans to attend now! about a month away!

Rank VI

Apr 20, 2022

MORE and more everyday! Hoping for a great day and even a better turnout!

Rank VI

Apr 21, 2022

ONLY A FEW weeks left to get a great t-shirt AND help an awesome charity at the same time! Bronco Nation - GEAR FOR GOOD - 1966 Specs Tee – Bronco Nation Store (thebronconation.com)

"it's a win -win brother!"
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank 0

Apr 24, 2022

Looking forward to hanging out with other Bronco owners and taking my girl offroad for the 1st time .

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2022

I am still awaiting my Bronco. It was in production on Apr 7 and still showing In Production. If I get it soon, I may swing thru on Sat as I am less than an hour away. Fingers crossed!
'22 OBX | 4 Dr | 2.7L | MIC | High Pkg | Shadow Black |Res 2.23.21 | Ord 10.23.21 | 4.5.22 BLEND | Delivered 7.23.22. 🖤
tasker

Rank VI

Apr 24, 2022

Just to be clear....there is no trail ride. There is a street cruise on Friday with an all day event on Saturday. Not to say there isn't stuff locally but nothing is planned or encouraged...please check local regulations as we want to tread lightly and legally !

Rank 0

Apr 28, 2022

How does one sign up for this?

Rank VI

Apr 28, 2022

No sign In required...just show up!

Rank VI

May 02, 2022

GETTING REAL close! week from this saturday...hope to see many old and new friends! OH....and by the way:
Ford Car Corrals Across the Nation
Deano Bronc

Formerly True

May 04, 2022

What time on Saturday does it start? Never mind found the answer reading more 9am

Rank VI

May 04, 2022

9 to 4!

Rank IV

May 05, 2022

Not looking good for me. My Bronco has been in production since Apr 7 and I am sadly in chip purgatory. :(
'22 OBX | 4 Dr | 2.7L | MIC | High Pkg | Shadow Black |Res 2.23.21 | Ord 10.23.21 | 4.5.22 BLEND | Delivered 7.23.22. 🖤