Base Bronco non Squatch

Erik
Sep 02, 2020

Rank 0

Sep 02, 2020

I don’t recall seeing any Base models (non Squatch) in the wild. Other than Ford’s website. Any sightings?
And are there any indicators how big of a tire the Base can handle (again, non Squatch)?
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 02, 2020

Rank V

Sep 02, 2020

I haven't seen anything. I would like to see a 4 banger manual go to Moab and the Mikey's hot tub, lol Bath tub. Just see what it could do. But I imagine 33's. The Sasquatch has a lift. But look at these.>>Bronco Nittos.jpg
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
SandboxGeneral

Sep 02, 2020

I don’t recall seeing any Base models (non Squatch) in the wild. Other than Ford’s website. Any sightings?
And are there any indicators how big of a tire the Base can handle (again, non Squatch)?
From the little bit that's out there right now, I've not noticed any Base models either. Heck, most of the video available shows more 4-door models than the 2-door ones. I just watched all of the Bronco Nation videos again last night to get a better look at the 2-door and there was only one in the group and it didn't get very much camera time.
Fstfrd00

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2020

Haven't seen many lower trims either. I would love to see a 2.3 Big Bend do the rubicon
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now

Rank 0

Sep 02, 2020

I don’t need the Sasquatch, And it seems most everything being posted is Squatch.

Um Ford??
Please, at your next event, Let us see what the basic configurations are of all the models. Thanks
samoanfro, Roberto

Rank V

Sep 02, 2020

Tires are all about price in my book. Brands like Nitto are too pricey.
Badlands / 4-Door / Anit-Matter Blue / 2.7 / MGV / High Package / Sasquatch Package

Rank II

Sep 02, 2020

I am interested in the non Squatch package models. That is overkill for what I need and really think a BB, BD, or BL could accomplish 100% of what I would likely ever do with the vehicle (and yes, it will go offroad - I wish it towed more!).

Rank 0

Sep 04, 2020

I'm interested in getting the base model, 7 speed manual. I''m curious if I can get the overhead optional switches for lights separately. I don't want the mid nor lux.
nic

Rank VI

Sep 04, 2020

Seeing how the Bronco is so customizable with all the bronco bolts everywhere, I've considered taking the #builtnotbought approach and going 7 speed non-squatch base.

On the other hand waiting until June (or later) to get this... going to be difficult to only drive 30's off the lot.
[O- 725 -O]
Erik

Rank 0

Sep 04, 2020

Seeing how the Bronco is so customizable with all the bronco bolts everywhere, I've considered taking the #builtnotbought approach and going 7 speed non-squatch base.

On the other hand waiting until June (or later) to get this... going to be difficult to only drive 30's off the lot.
Right! Only a 8.4 in clearance for the bare bones model.