Hello from Cape Cod

Brent
May 22, 2020

Rank 0

May 22, 2020

Hello! New user currently living on Cape Cod (via SoCal with many stops in between thanks to the Army)...

Currently have a cube (and 2018 Pacifica), looking to get the new Bronco when it comes out.

First car I bought was an 05 xB, kept the box thing going with the cube (wife's car that I took over when we got the van), and want to keep it going again since the cube has 140+K mi on it since buying it 10 years ago (and it won't pass emissions). So, if this could come out sooner than later that'd be great.

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone.
Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2020

Rank II

May 28, 2020

Welcome Brent. Cape Cod has a classic car club. in other years we held meetings Sat nite in Dennis. check out cape cod classics car club on FB if you want to visit the meet. with a lil luck we may hold some meets with physical distancing, etc.
Brent

Rank 0

May 28, 2020

Hey Joe! We've actually gone to that after a photoshoot at the Brewster windmill park last year. Usually I stop at the Upper Cape Tech one on Tuesdays as it's on the way home from work (Plymouth to Otis). Hope to see car meets pick up in the summer.

Rank II

May 29, 2020

good to hear. my Bronco is still under development but if you see a red '71 K5 Blazer, that's me. Tried to attach a pic here but this app said it was too big.
Brent