Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 6, 2022
American Fork, UT, USA
First Name
Tyson
Last Name
Camp
Just checked in w/ my dealership on the status of my Bronco. They said it's scheduled to go into production the week of 5/2/2022. I confirmed w/ a Ford rep over chat, and she said the same thing. I didn't get an email, so I'm not exactly holding my breath. Just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here with the same build week.

4-door Outer Banks w/ tow pkg
2.7L
Soft top
High package

Reserved in July 2020
Ordered March 2021
Re-ordered December 2021

Newb here so forgive me if there's an existing forum for this. I couldn't find one.
Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 8.26.07 PM.png

Dirt Dog

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Member #

Just checked in w/ my dealership on the status of my Bronco. They said it's scheduled to go into production the week of 5/2/2022. I confirmed w/ a Ford rep over chat, and she said the same thing. I didn't get an email, so I'm not exactly holding my breath. Just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here with the same build week.

2.7L
Soft top
High package

Reserved in July 2020
Ordered March 2021
Re-ordered December 2021

Newb here so forgive me if there's an existing forum for this. I couldn't find one.View attachment 33181
Congratulations on both counts ,joining and getting a build date ! I'm still waiting but I'm very happy for you. The crazy wait is almost over for you. It has been very crazy !!!!

Reactions: wtcamp

MyBronco21

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
Hampden, MA, USA
First Name
Carrie
Last Name
Ferrindino
Congrats! My build week is scheduled for the week of May 16 (per my dealer) and hadn't received an email/VIN so we called FMCO and we talked to a great lady who gave us our VIN! She also said that now Ford is not sending emails until your build DAY is determined. I’ve learned through this process not to get too excited though! It’s been a long 631 days already!!

wtcamp

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 6, 2022
American Fork, UT, USA
First Name
Tyson
Last Name
Camp
Congrats! My build week is scheduled for the week of May 16 (per my dealer) and hadn't received an email/VIN so we called FMCO and we talked to a great lady who gave us our VIN! She also said that now Ford is not sending emails until your build DAY is determined. I’ve learned through this process not to get too excited though! It’s been a long 631 days already!!
That’s awesome you got your VIN! They didn’t have mine yet which is another reason I’m skeptical. Keeping my fingers crossed though! Good luck with yours!

Reactions: MyBronco21

jd4714

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 6, 2021
N Palm Beach
First Name
JD
Last Name
Duff
Member #

I also have a production week of May 2 for my base, 4 dr, 2.3, with a hard top and roof racks. I reserved February 2021 and ordered March 2021.

Michael Ashmore

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 28, 2022
Prince George, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Ashmore
Member #

2.7L
Soft top
High package

Reserved in July 2020
Ordered March 2021
Re-ordered December 2021

Newb here so forgive me if there's an existing forum for this. I couldn't find one.View attachment 33181
Congrats

MyBronco21

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
Hampden, MA, USA
First Name
Carrie
Last Name
Ferrindino
That’s awesome you got your VIN! They didn’t have mine yet which is another reason I’m skeptical. Keeping my fingers crossed though! Good luck with yours!
Call FMCO! We got nowhere with chat. They need to verify a bunch of things over the phone. Not that it matters because unless you get your email, you don’t have an actual build date. Although I have pinned my VIN up in my desk cork board, and that makes me happy

Reactions: wtcamp

wtcamp

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 6, 2022
American Fork, UT, USA
First Name
Tyson
Last Name
Camp
Call FMCO! We got nowhere with chat. They need to verify a bunch of things over the phone. Not that it matters because unless you get your email, you don’t have an actual build date. Although I have pinned my VIN up in my desk cork board, and that makes me happy
Took your advice and called FMCO. They had my VIN!!! So stoked! Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: MyBronco21

MyBronco21

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
Hampden, MA, USA
First Name
Carrie
Last Name
Ferrindino
Took your advice and called FMCO. They had my VIN!!! So stoked! Thanks for letting me know!
@wtcamp that's great!! It's the greatest feeling!! Now comes the wait!! :rolleyes: Keep checking and let me know when you get a build DAY!! Good luck!

Gilligans_off

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 6, 2022
Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Gilligan
I was given a VIN on March 4th but wasn't given a build date right away. Though I believe it was always May 2nd, it was confirmed with the Chat feature that it was scheduled for May 2nd. The Ford Canada tracker still doesn't list the build date but the VIN is shown. Chat confirmed again that it was still set for May 2nd last week. I hope it sticks.

wtcamp

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 6, 2022
American Fork, UT, USA
First Name
Tyson
Last Name
Camp
I was given a VIN on March 4th but wasn't given a build date right away. Though I believe it was always May 2nd, it was confirmed with the Chat feature that it was scheduled for May 2nd. The Ford Canada tracker still doesn't list the build date but the VIN is shown. Chat confirmed again that it was still set for May 2nd last week. I hope it sticks.
Good luck! Keep us posted!

wtcamp

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 6, 2022
American Fork, UT, USA
First Name
Tyson
Last Name
Camp
Still don't have a build date, but FMCO sent an email today saying it was still set for the week of May 2nd. I'll keep updating as I get updates.

jd4714

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 6, 2021
N Palm Beach
First Name
JD
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Has anyone ordered/received WeatherTech All Weather floor mats for your base Bronco? If so, thoughts?