Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Please welcome @4x4TruckLEDs.com to the Community Vendor Forum!

4x4TruckLEDs.com
specializes in LED lighting in the 4x4 marketplace.

They stock all the big brands such as Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Rigid Industries, Morimoto & More. 4x4TruckLEDs.com tries to keep what they sell IN STOCK at their own warehouse on Long Island (Lindenhurst, NY). This helps them get items out almost the same day and ensure customer's don't have to wait around forever.

4x4TruckLEDs.com also have a manufacturing side of things under their KR Off-Road brand. The idea behind this brand is 100% American Made products. Most of which are made on Long Island, NY. All of their KR Off-Road products include a lifetime warranty. So you'll see these brackets used in products such as their Triple Fog Light Kits.

Use coupon code BRONCONATION for 10% off eligible items in their on-line store. Or PM/Text/Call them for other discounts (where the coupon code may not work).

Visit the 4x4TruckLEDs.com Bronco LED Lighting Section on their website:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Hkak45

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 11, 2020
North Central Illinois
First Name
H
Last Name
K
These look sweet! Anyone have experience with how bright the Diode Dynamics Sport version are? Or is it best to go with the pro version? Looking for best setup for areas with no lights other than my lights where I can see the road or trail best in all conditions

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Soupcook

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

Please welcome @4x4TruckLEDs.com to the Community Vendor Forum!

4x4TruckLEDs.com
specializes in LED lighting in the 4x4 marketplace.

They stock all the big brands such as Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Rigid Industries, Morimoto & More. 4x4TruckLEDs.com tries to keep what they sell IN STOCK at their own warehouse on Long Island (Lindenhurst, NY). This helps them get items out almost the same day and ensure customer's don't have to wait around forever.

4x4TruckLEDs.com also have a manufacturing side of things under their KR Off-Road brand. The idea behind this brand is 100% American Made products. Most of which are made on Long Island, NY. All of their KR Off-Road products include a lifetime warranty. So you'll see these brackets used in products such as their Triple Fog Light Kits.

Use coupon code BRONCONATION for 10% off eligible items in their on-line store. Or PM/Text/Call them for other discounts (where the coupon code may not work).

Visit the 4x4TruckLEDs.com Bronco LED Lighting Section on their website:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/
I'm always glad to see the aftermarket kits and these lights look great.

Super Supporter II

Sep 22, 2021
Lindenhurst, NY
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Daley
These look sweet! Anyone have experience with how bright the Diode Dynamics Sport version are? Or is it best to go with the pro version? Looking for best setup for areas with no lights other than my lights where I can see the road or trail best in all conditions
I'd recommend the Pros. I'm currently running SS3 max on our demo truck. All of these kits are available on our site