Advocate III

Sep 22, 2021
Lindenhurst, NY
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Daley
We finally finished (for now) our build on our in-house Outer Banks Bronco.

Special thanks to Vivid Racing for their awesome VR Forged D14 wheels (available on our site). RPG Offroad for their new billet upper control arms. Woolworth Motorsports for their lift/spacer kit (available at FordBroncoLifts.com). Baja Designs & Diode Dynamics for lights and KR Off-Road for the light brackets, license plate frame & 3rd brake light extension bracket.

Naturally everything seen here we've got available on our site/in our store for purchase.

Bronco 1 (Small).jpg

Bronco 2 (Small).jpg

Bronco 3 (Small).jpg

Bronco 4 (Small).jpg

Bronco 5 (Small).jpg

J.bell

Rank VI

Promoter II

Mar 25, 2021
Bay Shore, NY, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Bellino
Member #

I love the baja design, I just can’t justify in my head spending that much on lights.

J.bell

Rank VI

Promoter II

Mar 25, 2021
Bay Shore, NY, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Bellino
Member #

They are expensive, but really awesome
For $4000 you can go night vision. I think they’re awesome, but way overpriced. I’d rather put my kid through college than yours. I’d be willing to bet the difference of your acquisition price and your retail price is at least 100% higher. Am I wrong?

Advocate III

Sep 22, 2021
Lindenhurst, NY
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Daley
For $4000 you can go night vision. I think they’re awesome, but way overpriced. I’d rather put my kid through college than yours. I’d be willing to bet the difference of your acquisition price and your retail price is at least 100% higher. Am I wrong?
We're not about to get into price debate here. If you like the lights and have the money to buy them, go for it. If they are not your cup of tea, we have many other offerings. But i'm not about to tell you our costs/etc.. I was a Baja Designs customer before I sold their lights, let's put it that way.

Ohguy

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 29, 2021
New york
First Name
Guy
Last Name
Gordan
Here in America. We have a system called capitalism. Capitalism is awesome 4X4truckleds is a business as a business they sell a product. They are in charge of there own price point not us.
We as customers can buy off them or go elsewhere. It’s 100% up to us. If we all work hard at what we do, we can all send our children to collage or not. J.Bell its seems like these lights are not for you I recommend you go elsewhere. I too will not be purchasing these lights as they just are not my cup of tea, although they are as cool as sh!t.
Good luck.

Toolman1960

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 11, 2020
South Carolina, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Dudleson
Member #

We're not about to get into price debate here. If you like the lights and have the money to buy them, go for it. If they are not your cup of tea, we have many other offerings. But i'm not about to tell you our costs/etc.. I was a Baja Designs customer before I sold their lights, let's put it that way.
I preordered the Baja Designs fog light kit today from your company. You get what you pay for and I decided to go with you because of the custom upfitter harness you offer, awesome feature being able to run the lights on three individual switches. Looking forward to getting the kit and your truck looks great!

Advocate III

Sep 22, 2021
Lindenhurst, NY
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Daley
I preordered the Baja Designs fog light kit today from your company. You get what you pay for and I decided to go with you because of the custom upfitter harness you offer, awesome feature being able to run the lights on three individual switches. Looking forward to getting the kit and your truck looks great!
Good choice! Our harness is what separates us from the rest. It's just awesome. Check out these plug and play connectors
1637116176262.png

1637116132754.png

Each side is labeled so you know which wires pair together. Then at the upfitter connection we use weatherproof/heat shrinkable wire connectors (pre-installed) to ensure they last (again, labeled as well)
1637116168226.png

Advocate III

Sep 22, 2021
Lindenhurst, NY
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Daley
Okay so you folks kept asking, and we've decided to start accepting pre-orders on the ARB Compressor mount.

If you've been looking for an easy to install mount for your ARB Single or Twin Compressor, look no further. KR Off-Road were the first in the industry to offer a commercially available ARB mount for the new 2021+ Ford Broncos. This system is 100% bolt-on and uses factory mounting points. With support for both 2.3L and 2.7L engines you'll be able to mount the ARB Single Compressor or the ARB Twin Compressor under the hood of your vehicle.

Please keep in mind that this is 100% American Made. We also use 10 Gauge, Stainless Steel. This costs a lot of money. On top of that, we're also powder coating them just for added insurance. And you get a lifetime warranty. We tried to make this as affordable as we could without losing quality. We only believe in making products under the KR Off-Road brand that will not rust.

If you buy a compressor with your mount, you'll receive 50% off the mount!

Pre-Order your kit here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

(Please keep in mind the photos shown are for demonstration purposes only. The final design might/will change and this will support an ARB Single or Twin Compressor [one or the other]. The final product is also powder coated black and works on 2.3L and 2.7L engines)

Attachments

Wanna1

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 20, 2020
South East USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Pearson
Member #

Okay so you folks kept asking, and we've decided to start accepting pre-orders on the ARB Compressor mount.

If you've been looking for an easy to install mount for your ARB Single or Twin Compressor, look no further. KR Off-Road were the first in the industry to offer a commercially available ARB mount for the new 2021+ Ford Broncos. This system is 100% bolt-on and uses factory mounting points. With support for both 2.3L and 2.7L engines you'll be able to mount the ARB Single Compressor or the ARB Twin Compressor under the hood of your vehicle.

Please keep in mind that this is 100% American Made. We also use 10 Gauge, Stainless Steel. This costs a lot of money. On top of that, we're also powder coating them just for added insurance. And you get a lifetime warranty. We tried to make this as affordable as we could without losing quality. We only believe in making products under the KR Off-Road brand that will not rust.

Pre-Order your kit here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

(Please keep in mind the photos shown are for demonstration purposes only. The final design might/will change and this will support an ARB Single or Twin Compressor [one or the other]. The final product is also powder coated black and works on 2.3L and 2.7L engines)
I tried to pre-order but did not see the 50% off on the mount. Is there a coupon code?

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN

Do you have a under the back seat option? tons of room there and out of the way.

byronpete21

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 10, 2021
Gillette, WY
First Name
Byron
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

That compressor mount is very nicely done. I really need to stay off of this forum, my bank account is crying for mercy.

Ohguy

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 29, 2021
New york
First Name
Guy
Last Name
Gordan
. Looks very cool. The picture does look way different then the the two computer images. I’m gonna wait for some consumer feedback but look forward to purchasing in the semi-near future. I’m a bit of a chicken.
Good luck.

Advocate III

Sep 22, 2021
Lindenhurst, NY
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Daley
. Looks very cool. The picture does look way different then the the two computer images. I’m gonna wait for some consumer feedback but look forward to purchasing in the semi-near future. I’m a bit of a chicken.
Good luck.
What do you mean the photo looks different then the computer images? What are you speaking about exactly???