Rank 0

Advocate I

Aug 31, 2021
Arkansas
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Wright
My uncle has a 1990 4 door. Was trying to figure out who built it? Does anyone know how to dig this info up?? Vin shows it a Bronco and the removable top it fiberglass. I'll try to upload a pic

Attachments

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

My uncle has a 1990 4 door. Was trying to figure out who built it? Does anyone know how to dig this info up?? Vin shows it a Bronco and the removable top it fiberglass. I'll try to upload a pic
If I had to guess, I would think that Centurion built it. I remember seeing one for sale recently but can't remember where.

Reactions: SlashRacer

Shawnd325

Rank 0

Advocate I

Aug 31, 2021
Arkansas
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Wright
The best I can tell its not a Centurion conversion. it has a shorter wheel base (Centurion were built off of a truck chassis). he bought it out of Oregon in 92. Carfax is no help. I found a site that make me think it an DaBryan coach builder out of Missouri. but need some sort of way to identify. but thanks for the post.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Shawnd325

Rank 0

Advocate I

Aug 31, 2021
Arkansas
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Wright
The best I can tell its not a Centurion conversion. it has a shorter wheel base (Centurion were built off of a truck chassis). he bought it out of Oregon in 92. Carfax is no help. I found a site that make me think it an DaBryan coach builder out of Missouri. but need some sort of way to identify. but thanks for the post.
I found a door tag on the driver's side door post.. it's a Magnum Coach convention.

Reactions: TorgSurv

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Magnum was I think the 2nd most numerous 4 door Bronco conversion. Lots more about them over at fourdoorbronco.com