21 Days until my build date....When Will I See My Bronco?

stpetermatt

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 3, 2020
Florida, USA
First Name
matt
Last Name
weidner
bronco.JPG

So, I was a day 1 reservation...and day 1 Order. Seems like I picked the correct options with a june build date.....I just wonder when actual deliveries will occur. The dealers tell me customer cars will be on the streets before theirs....but with all the models being produced at MAP...why aren't "samples" out on the roads or in dealerships?

AcesandEights

Rank V

Promoter II

Oct 22, 2020
Oregon, USA
First Name
Aresenio
Last Name
Beckman
There have been relatively few vehicles actually built and not enough to even get one vehicle to each dealer in North America. There are approximately 3,000 dealers and 1,800 Broncos have been built so far this year. About half of those are pre-production units that are not for sale. So, we've only got maybe 1,200 that are destined for dealerships so far.

Transport times will be week(s), maybe six weeks, after the build is complete. You're in Florida, so I would expect you'll receive your vehicle two weeks after it's built, more or less.

1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Super Supporter III

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
There have been relatively few vehicles actually built and not enough to even get one vehicle to each dealer in North America. There are approximately 3,000 dealers and 1,800 Broncos have been built so far this year. About half of those are pre-production units that are not for sale. So, we've only got maybe 1,200 that are destined for dealerships so far.

Transport times will be week(s), maybe six weeks, after the build is complete. You're in Florida, so I would expect you'll receive your vehicle two weeks after it's built, more or less.
I still love the fact that they are trying to get more people excited to buy the Bronco yet can't figure out what needs to be done to build the orders they currently have.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I still love the fact that they are trying to get more people excited to buy the Bronco yet can't figure out what needs to be done to build the orders they currently have.
Right, Over promise and under deliver at its finest here. But, keep pushing it as if you can get a 2021 still by ordering today LOL Now sure a base, soft top, no options is a possibility.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Lol, yet another prediction.
2 to 4 weeks, per one of the dealers over at the other site.
He said something about Ford has reached an agreement allowing partial load shipping. Carriers do not have to be fullly loaded before they leave.
I'd love to see a driver/brokers/carriers that only wants a partial load LOL Might as well just deadhead it then too afterwards.

Hans

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 30, 2021
La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Hans
Last Name
Kuwert
Member #

I figure they will have to go electric to match the jeep toward the mid production . Run out of 2.7 eco. Throw together a ev bronco as an option as soon much is going that way.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I figure they will have to go electric to match the jeep toward the mid production . Run out of 2.7 eco. Throw together a ev bronco as an option as soon much is going that way.
An EV Bronco would get me to cancel 100% if they can't do a 2.7!! EV's are worthless for anything outside a city and especially don;t plan on traveling with an EV Bronco or hell cara for that matter. A simple 4 1/2 hr drive from Denver to the middle of Nebraska (Kearney) would take me about 6 or just over in an EV due to charging stops

Champion I

Jun 1, 2020
Annapolis, MD, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Bickle
Member #

An EV Bronco would get me to cancel 100% if they can't do a 2.7!! EV's are worthless for anything outside a city and especially don;t plan on traveling with an EV Bronco or hell cara for that matter. A simple 4 1/2 hr drive from Denver to the middle of Nebraska (Kearney) would take me about 6 or just over in an EV due to charging stops
The new Maverick truck is a hybrid, so I would imagine that this is a power train destined for Broncos. Maybe they will call in the “Goose”. LOL

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

Lol, yet another prediction.
2 to 4 weeks, per one of the dealers over at the other site.
He said something about Ford has reached an agreement allowing partial load shipping. Carriers do not have to be fullly loaded before they leave.
Friend of mine does custom vehicle delivery (usually taking $$$valued cars from their New York address to their Maimi address or something like that), but he's inquired about running lower volume shipments for Ford from factory to dealers, 3-4 at a time, he's still in talks, but sounded like he could get a contract. Who knows what will happen next.... drone delivery anyone?

BlueMTBronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 3, 2021
Great Falls, MT
First Name
Richard
Last Name
G
Friend of mine does custom vehicle delivery (usually taking $$$valued cars from their New York address to their Maimi address or something like that), but he's inquired about running lower volume shipments for Ford from factory to dealers, 3-4 at a time, he's still in talks, but sounded like he could get a contract. Who knows what will happen next.... drone delivery anyone?
I barley trust amazon to deliver pencils without breaking them, let alone trust a drone with shipping....well anything lol

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #