2021 Ford Bronco Packaging Guide

David
Feb 11, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

Hey everyone! Here's the 2021 Ford Bronco Packaging Guide. You can think of it as an extended cut of a brochure for Bronco. While most of the information is not new, it does take the information from the dealer guide that we published last month and presents it in a format that's a little easier to digest. It's a nice summation of the essence of Bronco.

One thing to note, because I know that y'all love to really dig into the details of documents like this, Broncos in the guide are pre-production and you'll spot some inconsistencies if you look closely. I'll leave you to see if your 2021 Bronco knowledge is sufficient for finding them.

I've attached the PDF for your perusal and I'll be posting pictures of the pages so that you don't have to click through if you don't want to. Enjoy!

Attachments

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Midnight Blue, ATC Enthusiast

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_01.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_02.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_03.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_04.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_05.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_06.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_07.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_08.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_09.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_10.jpg
702Overland, KennyMac

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_11.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_12.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_13.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_14.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_15.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_16.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_17.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_18.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_19.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_20.jpg
Rgwinn, 702Overland

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_21.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_22.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_23.jpg2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_24.jpg
Midnight Blue, RedCo

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

Nice!! I love the “Trail Map” table of contents title! =]
Bschurr, Bronc96

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

One of the things I noticed was the in-bumper fog lights. I didn’t think those were available and you have to order them separately? Maybe this is just the case with the Badlands given the modular bumper?

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

One of the things I noticed was the in-bumper fog lights. I didn’t think those were available and you have to order them separately? Maybe this is just the case with the Badlands given the modular bumper?
Our understanding has been that Badlands doesn't have a path to fog lights from the factory. However, the Bronco bolt mounting points on the modular bumper and the included aux switches in the cabin should provide for many aftermarket solutions.
Bschurr, Gutter Clown

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

Hey everyone! Here's the 2021 Ford Bronco Packaging Guide. You can think of it as an extended cut of a brochure for Bronco. While most of the information is not new, it does take the information from the dealer guide that we published last month and presents it in a format that's a little easier to digest. It's a nice summation of the essence of Bronco.

One thing to note, because I know that y'all love to really dig into the details of documents like this, Broncos in the guide are pre-production and you'll spot some inconsistencies if you look closely. I'll leave you to see if your 2021 Bronco knowledge is sufficient for finding them.

I've attached the PDF for your perusal and I'll be posting pictures of the pages so that you don't have to click through if you don't want to. Enjoy!
I thought the signature lighting was not available on the black diamond? The guide shows it available?
Midnight Blue

Rank IV

Feb 11, 2021

It's interesting that it shows the Signature Headlamps as an available option for Black Diamond.

BD_signature_lights.jpg
Midnight Blue, ATC Enthusiast

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

It's interesting that it shows the Signature Headlamps as an available option for Black Diamond.

View attachment 8906
I literally just posted the same thing! If they are available I may have to go back to my dealer and add them. I told the wife sorry, they are not available, it was a point of debate whether to get the BB or the DB based on those lights. She ultimately agreed to the DB without the signature lights but they are cool. I'm betting someone copied and pasted the BB available options to the BD available options. But maybe @David could shed some more light.

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

View attachment 8906
I literally just posted the same thing! If they are available I may have to go back to my dealer and add them. I told the wife sorry, they are not available, it was a point of debate whether to get the BB or the DB based on those lights. She ultimately agreed to the DB without the signature lights but they are cool. I'm betting someone copied and pasted the BB available options to the BD available options. But maybe @David could shed some more light.

Checking now.
Midnight Blue, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

I noticed the Squatch/Wildtrak/FE beadlock capable wheels are not listed as forged here. Are these just regular alloy? Being forged was definitely a plus for me.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
CCDetroit

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

View attachment 8906

Checking now.

Confirmed with Ford: this is an error.

As a side note: My sympathies to those who made this document. As a guy who’s made his fair share of Bronco guides and graphics, I can attest that it’s harder than it looks given the level of customization that Bronco has.
Midnight Blue, Bandit Bronco

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

Connected Navigation vs. Built-in Connected Navigation.

Connected stops working after 90-day trial period. Built-in still works after the included 3 year trial.

2021_Bronco_Packaging_Guide_Page_10.jpg
Edit: updated to read “90-day trial”
Bronc96

Rank V

Feb 11, 2021

Confirmed with Ford: this is an error.

As a side note: My sympathies to those who made this document. As a guy who’s made his fair share of Bronco guides and graphics, I can attest that it’s harder than it looks given the level of customization that Bronco has.
That doesn’t excuse the plethora of inaccuracies in this document. Documentation is complex in a lot of industries, but critical to customer satisfaction and ultimately, company success.
Bschurr, srick76

Rank III

Feb 11, 2021

Connected stops working after 90 trial period. Built-in still works after the included 3 year trial.

I dont understand what that even means.

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

Connected stops working after 90 trial period. Built-in still works after the included 3 year trial.

Was nice to finally put the Connected vs Connected Built In debate to rest! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

Still listing the rear bumper as "powder coated steel" on the BD & BL trims which is cool if accurate. Wonder if this is the bumper we have been seeing on the pre-production Broncs? Those all appear to have some type of plastic cap on them.
srick76

Rank V

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

Black Diamond signature lights option?
Nope, mistake, David answered us last night above on that one.
Deano Bronc