Super Moderator

Supporter III

May 20, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Poinier
What is that graphic stripe along the doors? I haven’t seen that before that’s pretty sweet. Nice build!

hkbooner

Rank II

Advocate III

Sep 22, 2021
San Antonio, TX
First Name
Hallie
Last Name
Boone
how much was it to get everything painted? That is what I want to do with my Cactus Grey Bronco when I get it...Big thing being the fender flares and adding rivets. Pretty much going the direction seen in the pics with the retro stripe and fender flares...just not sure if I should paint them to match or just keep them black. I will be in the same boat with the soft top...I am waiting until they have painted (white) modular hard tops.

Attachments

Last edited:

TimHaney

Rank V

Promoter III

Oct 22, 2021
Sarasota, FL
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I'm going similar route but making my own "Heritage Edition". Starting with EG BL Mansquash and swapping out wheels with Fifteen52 Analog HD wheels in classic white, then painting top, grill and mirror caps in same white, painting fender flares and door handles EG, adding old school hockey stick graphics and script emblem. Lighting will be Baja Design A pillar pods, and front fender pods, also may add 20" Rigid light bar I took off my Raptor (still on fence). I don't plan to do many mechanical upgrades at this time since I don't rock craw and based on Off-Rodeo the out of box performance meets my needs. Now I just need it delivered so I can start.

bosher54

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jul 30, 2020
Jackson, TN, USA
First Name
bobby
Last Name
sherrod
Member #

how much was it to get everything painted? That is what I want to do with my Cactus Grey Bronco when I get it...Big thing being the fender flares and adding rivets. Pretty much going the direction seen in the pics with the retro stripe and fender flares...just not sure if I should paint them to match or just keep them black. I will be in the same boat with the soft top...I am waiting until they have painted (white) modular hard tops.
I was lucky enough to have a friend that could not wait to paint my Bronco, so with that said 100 later that is how it looked going to paint the hard top as soon as i can get one.

TimHaney

Rank V

Promoter III

Oct 22, 2021
Sarasota, FL
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I was lucky enough to have a friend that could not wait to paint my Bronco, so with that said 100 later that is how it looked going to paint the hard top as soon as i can get one.
Curious if your friend sanded the fender flares prior to painting since they look smooth

TimHaney

Rank V

Promoter III

Oct 22, 2021
Sarasota, FL
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Thanks, my painter would know I was just curious, plan to get painted & then everything ceramic coated

hkbooner

Rank II

Advocate III

Sep 22, 2021
San Antonio, TX
First Name
Hallie
Last Name
Boone
Does this friend want to paint another Bronco?? Hahaha! That's awesome!
Looks like I need more friends too!