2021 Bandlands

bosher54
Jan 12, 2022

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

My 21 Badlands almost finished. Just need a hard topIMG_0462.JPGIMG_0460.JPGIMG_0464.JPGIMG_0461.JPGIMG_0463.JPG
Xpathf1nderX, mbelding0512
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2022

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

My 21 Badlands almost finished. Just need a hard top
Great !

Rank V

Jan 12, 2022

What is that graphic stripe along the doors? I haven’t seen that before that’s pretty sweet. Nice build!

Rank V

Jan 12, 2022

Like the painted fenders. I wish Dora’s had that option from factory.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

What is that graphic stripe along the doors? I haven’t seen that before that’s pretty sweet. Nice build!
That is a Ford accessory item. Comes with side stripes and hood emblem
NickP

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

Like the painted fenders. I wish Dora’s had that option from factory.
fenders,mirrors,grill,door handles, and hhod rails i had painted

Rank V

Jan 12, 2022

fenders,mirrors,grill,door handles, and hhod rails i had painted

LOL i never even noticed the other stuff.... wow... looks awesome. like it was meant to be like that.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Rank V

Jan 13, 2022

Great looking rig, are those Baja Design in the front bumper?

Rank III

Jan 13, 2022

Great looking rig, are those Baja Design in the front bumper?
they are the baja lights, and i love them great addition to the bumper

Rank III

Jan 13, 2022

how much was it to get everything painted? That is what I want to do with my Cactus Grey Bronco when I get it...Big thing being the fender flares and adding rivets. Pretty much going the direction seen in the pics with the retro stripe and fender flares...just not sure if I should paint them to match or just keep them black. I will be in the same boat with the soft top...I am waiting until they have painted (white) modular hard tops.

Attachments

'22 Bronco WT, CG, 4dr, 2.7L, SAS, Lux, Leather, Tow, PPF
Order 7/20/21 & 10/8; VIN 12/22; Blend 3/26/22; Purchased 4/23

Rank II

Jan 13, 2022

What fuel rims are those? I want those for my OBX whenever I get it. :)

Rank V

Jan 13, 2022

I'm going similar route but making my own "Heritage Edition". Starting with EG BL Mansquash and swapping out wheels with Fifteen52 Analog HD wheels in classic white, then painting top, grill and mirror caps in same white, painting fender flares and door handles EG, adding old school hockey stick graphics and script emblem. Lighting will be Baja Design A pillar pods, and front fender pods, also may add 20" Rigid light bar I took off my Raptor (still on fence). I don't plan to do many mechanical upgrades at this time since I don't rock craw and based on Off-Rodeo the out of box performance meets my needs. Now I just need it delivered so I can start.
BadA~~Bronc, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 15, 2022

how much was it to get everything painted? That is what I want to do with my Cactus Grey Bronco when I get it...Big thing being the fender flares and adding rivets. Pretty much going the direction seen in the pics with the retro stripe and fender flares...just not sure if I should paint them to match or just keep them black. I will be in the same boat with the soft top...I am waiting until they have painted (white) modular hard tops.
I was lucky enough to have a friend that could not wait to paint my Bronco, so with that said 100 later that is how it looked going to paint the hard top as soon as i can get one.
hkbooner, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 15, 2022

What fuel rims are those? I want those for my OBX whenever I get it. :)
There called Rage D11

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

I was lucky enough to have a friend that could not wait to paint my Bronco, so with that said 100 later that is how it looked going to paint the hard top as soon as i can get one.

Curious if your friend sanded the fender flares prior to painting since they look smooth

Rank III

Jan 15, 2022

Curious if your friend sanded the fender flares prior to painting since they look smooth
yes, sanded and coated with a ceramic coat. i think that gives it that smooth meyal look

Rank V

Jan 16, 2022

Thanks, my painter would know I was just curious, plan to get painted & then everything ceramic coated

Rank III

Jan 19, 2022

Does this friend want to paint another Bronco?? Hahaha! That's awesome!
Looks like I need more friends too!
'22 Bronco WT, CG, 4dr, 2.7L, SAS, Lux, Leather, Tow, PPF
Order 7/20/21 & 10/8; VIN 12/22; Blend 3/26/22; Purchased 4/23

Rank VI

Jan 19, 2022

Rank III

Jan 19, 2022

Does this friend want to paint another Bronco?? Hahaha! That's awesome!
Looks like I need more friends too!
LOL yeah if you live in Jackson TN maybe so
hkbooner