Mid-South Bronco Stampede in Heber Springs Arkansas

rjp323
Jan 15, 2021

Rank IV

Jan 15, 2021

[RP][/RP]UPDATED EVENT CALENDAR
Friday April 2nd, 2021
9:00 AM - Event Registration
1:30 PM - Local Cruise around Heber Springs (All Pavement)
5:00 PM - Mix & Mingle
9:00 PM - Gates Close

Saturday April 3rd, 2021
9:00 AM - Gates Open
9:00 AM - Show & Shine
12:30 PM - Cruise around Greers Ferry Lake
5:00 PM - Dinner by Heartland Ford
7:00 PM - Grace Stormont in Concert
10:00 PM - Gates Close

Benefit Raffle for the New Life Community Outreach of Heber Springs (Local Foodbank)

Heartland Ford of Heber Springs will be onsite with a new Bronco Sport Badland Edition

This is a first time meet and greet event. Open to all year Ford Broncos. We will be meeting on the shore of beautiful Greers Ferry Lake at Sandy Beach. There is plenty of grass parking for the event. We are planning a couple of different rides for each day.
Fridays ride will be a tour of the area and history of Heber Springs and Greers Ferry Lake.
On Saturday we will ride throughout the region exploring the highways and seeing the beautiful spring day mountains.
All the rides will be clean rides no trails.

For more information or if your interested in sponsoring please contact Donald Southerland at 501-940-1146

Visit www.facebook.com/mid-south-bronco-stampede-in-heber-springs[FCLINK]View Round Up Event[/FCLINK]
krmelbronco, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2021

Rank 0

Feb 28, 2021

Where is the meet going to be? I am planning on being there Saturday morning

Rank 0

Feb 28, 2021

I found the location.

Rank IV

Mar 31, 2021

I found the location.
I apologize for just now getting your message. We are meeting in Heber Springs at Sandy Beach. This event is being hosted by the Heber Springs Parks and Rec. We look forward to seeing you there!

Rank 0

Mar 31, 2021

thanks