ADM will be real

Garemlin
Dec 30, 2020

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 30, 2020

Anyone who doesn't think dealers will try to tack ADM on to any Bronco they can, take a look at the price of this FE Bronco Sport.

Attachments

LoneRanger, BroncoBoy22
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 30, 2020

Yikes!
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Standing Grumpy Face

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 31, 2020

Thats sad.
SKetelaar, Bronc96

Rank V

Dec 31, 2020

I’m not that familiar with the Sport pricing. What is the mark up in terms of dollars?
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door. Delivered on 10/1/2021

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 31, 2020

I’m not that familiar with the Sport pricing. What is the mark up in terms of dollars?
IIRC, a loaded Badlands is around 40K.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, BroncoBoy22

Road trip!!!

Dec 31, 2020

We will know for sure what the prices will be in a couple/few weeks.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bronc96

Rank V

Dec 31, 2020

Viewing these pics reminds me of car shopping in Hawaii; high demand + scarce availability = opportunism on the part of the dealer. I remember walking into a dealer in Waikiki to buy a first year Pilot in Hawaii, which is dominated by Toyota and Honda. This equals extremely high demand. They had an ADM of several thousand dollars on the vehicle, which is very common in the islands. End of the story, I drove out that day well below MSRP. Be prepared to buy and to walk and have your financial "stuff" in order.
4DR OBX, A51, 2.3L/Auto, Soft Top, High Package, 4.27 Locking Rear Diff, AUX Switches
Reserved: 7/14/20, Ordered: 1/29/21, Built: 9/7/21, Assumed the Reins: 9/14/21
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 31, 2020

First Edition with every available option added.

Attachments

Bronc96, BroncoBoy22

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 31, 2020

What the prices are is irrelevant. Many dealers who get their hands on units that get cancelled or were reserved by dealer employees will add on huge ADM. The ADM on these Sports is nothing compared ti what we will see on the regular Bronco for at least the first year. Guarantee you will see First Editions selling for over $100k. Wildtraks for $80k or more.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank IV

Dec 31, 2020

I can't see someone actually paying those high numbers.

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 31, 2020

Not seeing those high numbers

Have you ever seen a million dollars?? Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank IV

Dec 31, 2020

Have you ever seen a million dollars?? Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Very familiar with a million dollars. I can see some folks paying $5k to $10k, just not much more. Just my humble opinion .
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 31, 2020

Very familiar with a million dollars. I can see some folks paying $5k to $10k, just not much more. Just my humble opinion .

There are people with more money than sense. People who will pay a premium to have it now. Look at the Playstation 5 market right now. People paying $1000 or more just to have it now. When they could wait a few months and buy it at regular price. Silly to pay over MSRP for a Bronco.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 31, 2020

Yeah, I'm with you on this at least for the Sport. As far as what people will be willing to pay for the full size, I'm probably on Garemlin's bandwagon. There is going to be some stupid money paid for them the 12 to 18 months.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank IV

Dec 31, 2020

What the prices are is irrelevant. Many dealers who get their hands on units that get cancelled or were reserved by dealer employees will add on huge ADM. The ADM on these Sports is nothing compared ti what we will see on the regular Bronco for at least the first year. Guarantee you will see First Editions selling for over $100k. Wildtraks for $80k or more.
I hope your correct, I have two FE'S reserved the first night and a Wildtrak reserved 3 day's later. If someone wants to give me $100k on my First Editions and $80k on my Wildtrak they can have them. According to my calculations the profit should get me two Warthogs for free.
D190065, RedCo

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 31, 2020

I hope your correct, I have two FE'S reserved the first night and a Wildtrak reserved 3 day's later. If someone wants to give me $100k on my First Editions and $80k on my Wildtrak they can have them. According to my calculations the profit should get me two Warthogs for free.

If you take delivery they would technically be used. But you could still get a pretty penny.

I bet there are some shady dealers out there that will offer a cash amount to customers to not buy so they can take possession and tack on ADM. LOL
Bronc96, PSUTE

Road trip!!!

Jan 01, 2021

I bet there are some shady dealers out there that will offer a cash amount to customers to not buy so they can take possession and tack on ADM. LOL
This thought crossed my mind.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank V

Jan 01, 2021

Have my deal locked in at invoice at my local dealer. If I wanted to travel I could get $1000 below invoice...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
IL21Bronco, Bronc96

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jan 02, 2021

They said the B&P thing will be updated in March
Bronc96