Pull out tailgate and tailgate table

long79horn
Nov 11, 2020

Rank 0

Nov 11, 2020

any news on if the pull out tailgate and tailgate table are going to be available on the 4 door badlands
Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 11, 2020

Still nothing yet. I am still waiting for the Sport's Cargo Management accessory for their tailgate area too . . .
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Rank VI

Nov 11, 2020

No sign of them on build and price, so if they are going to be available, they'll be late delivery (kind of like man-squatch and black modular top). I just hope they are available later on and can be installed on an existing Bronco. I really do want the slide out tailgate.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
mrlaw, nic

Rank VI

Nov 11, 2020

TBH, out of all the accessories that have been shown the slide out tailgate was my fave. Was a bit disappointed it went away without any updates.
[O- 725 -O]
Slownstddy, Jakob1972

Rank 0

Nov 11, 2020

I was too ! I thought the pull out tailgate was awesome !!
Jakob1972, BuzzyBud

Wank ER

Nov 12, 2020

It was touted as standard in the original FE ads.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
BrianBell66

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

any news on if the pull out tailgate and tailgate table are going to be available on the 4 door badlands
We confirmed with Ford that these are still coming. You’ll see more about the pull out tailgate today, probably not in Build and Price but in some other stories that Ford is going to be telling.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Blue Collar 82, TXArchitect

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

We confirmed with Ford that these are still coming. You’ll see more about the pull out tailgate today, probably not in Build and Price but in some other stories that Ford is going to be telling.
Im glad to finally hear about it after a long hiatus, I'm guessing "Late Availability" due to not being in the B&P today
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Deano Bronc, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2020

We confirmed with Ford that these are still coming.
I never really doubted that one day they would exist. I’m just wondering if mine will be installed when I get my Bronco (fingers crossed around juneish).
[O- 725 -O]
Bronc96

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2020

We confirmed with Ford that these are still coming.
I never really doubted that one day they would exist. I’m just wondering if mine will be installed when I get my Bronco (fingers crossed around juneish).

The pull-out tail gate will be late availability 2021, according to Ford. We’re trying to track down something definitive for the fold down table accessory now.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Nov 13, 2020

Can you have it installed after the fact? I don’t want to delay getting a bronco for the accessories but there are a few that’s late availability that I want like this.

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2020

I have a feeling that it'll be late availability as well.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now

Rank 0

Nov 16, 2020

It was touted as standard in the original FE ads.

Yeah a LOT of things were
nic

Rank VI

Nov 16, 2020

Can you have it installed after the fact? I don’t want to delay getting a bronco for the accessories but there are a few that’s late availability that I want like this.
My understanding from a buddy with good insider info is that the slide out tailgate will be available as an accessory later that can be ordered/installed through your local dealership. No need to wait to place an order for it.

That is just for the tailgate. I don't know about the tailgate table as I'm not interested in that accessory, so didn't ask, haha.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 16, 2020

I would assume that most of the accessories can be applied at any point in the vehicles life.
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud