Glad to be here!

Weezie
Aug 26, 2020

Rank III

Aug 26, 2020

Hope to see some good info on the new Bronco here!
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2020

Looking for rocks!

Aug 26, 2020

Hope to see some good info on the new Bronco here!
Welcome to Bronco Nation! yeah, there is a lot of great information on the old and new Bronco's here. What trim did you reserve?
Just noticed you are from Indiana also. Nice!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank III

Aug 26, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation! yeah, there is a lot of great information on the old and new Bronco's here. What trim did you reserve?
Just noticed you are from Indiana also. Nice!
Hey fellow Hoosier! I reserved a 4 door Badlands. I wish they would open up the Build and Price soon so I can actually see what options and accessories I can get.
Stereo, Deano Bronc

Looking for rocks!

Aug 26, 2020

Hey fellow Hoosier! I reserved a 4 door Badlands. I wish they would open up the Build and Price soon so I can actually see what options and accessories I can get.
Have you seen some of the option prices released yesterday via surveys? Some options are there and some are not.
Go to this thread.
https://community.thebronconation.c...ricing-options-for-the-2021-ford-bronco.1488/
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank III

Aug 26, 2020

I Saw that and was writing those down earlier. Thanks for the link. The main option I would like some info on is the lift kits available and if I can get the 37” BFG KO3’s and those bead locks from the factory like the orange 2 door has in all the pics. I also question what the Sasquatch package will really give me on a Badlands besides the 35” tires. It has most everything else. May have to outsource the 37’s and do a set of Hutchinson bead locks depending on options and prices.

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2020

Welcome aboard! I think you will find a lot to read and chat about.
I wasn't there...

Rank III

Aug 26, 2020

Welcome aboard! I think you will find a lot to read and chat about.
Thank you! Hopefully Ford keeps releasing options and pics.