Anyone receive their Bronco Sport FE yet?

Cmecatchu2
Jan 18, 2021

Rank 0

Jan 18, 2021

Hello from NJ. I am curious if anyone who ordered has received their First Edition yet? I have gotten 3 different build dates— 1/11, to 1/25 and now 2/22. I have seen some posts that others have received or seen some of the other trim/package levels. So curious if anyone in this section received their order. Thanks in Advance
Commodore
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

I saw a picture of one (Area 51) that was posted, here ...but no data was given...
Cmecatchu2

Rank V

Jan 25, 2021

A number of FEs have been delivered, mostly late December, a few cyber orange but mostly early availability colors. Sadly not mine... yet.
Commodore, Cmecatchu2

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

I am disappointed because exactly what I ordered and keep getting building delays and there is Dealer in Ny that has two of them sitting on a lot for sale.
Friend is going this week to look. Just makes me wonder why they have 2 of them listed on their website for sale? Did they have two reservation holders back out? The vins are sequential. I may take the 4 hour ride to go get one.
Commodore

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

A number of FEs have been delivered, mostly late December, a few cyber orange but mostly early availability colors. Sadly not mine... yet.
fingers crossed you get your soon.
Commodore, Ponds

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jan 25, 2021

@Steinfeld9 got his in December!
Commodore, Cmecatchu2

Rank V

Jan 25, 2021

I am disappointed because exactly what I ordered and keep getting building delays and there is Dealer in Ny that has two of them sitting on a lot for sale.
Friend is going this week to look. Just makes me wonder why they have 2 of them listed on their website for sale? Did they have two reservation holders back out? The vins are sequential. I may take the 4 hour ride to go get one.
You might want to call first. A number of dealers around here have them listed on their websites as well. Only found 2 out of 7 I checked that were actually on the lot. The rest, haven’t been delivered... heck they’re probably waiting in the build queue with our orders.
Commodore, Cmecatchu2

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

You might want to call first. A number of dealers around here have them listed on their websites as well. Only found 2 out of 7 I checked that were actually on the lot. The rest, haven’t been delivered... heck they’re probably waiting in the build queue with our orders.
I thought FE were not able to be reserved by dealers, am I wrong?
Commodore

Rank V

Jan 25, 2021

I thought FE were not able to be reserved by dealers, am I wrong?
The FEs showing up in dealers’ inventories are all cancelled customer orders (including orders cancelled before they were even built). Ford has had so many FEs cancelled that they added the FE trim level to the “search inventory” page to the Ford website. Don’t think Ford anticipated this many cancelled orders. I guess Ford misjudged our reaction when they advertised the FE as fully loaded when it isn’t.

Having said that, Ford got hit by a perfect storm of issues that drastically slowed production... all related to the COVID pandemic and well beyond their control. I honestly feel they are really trying to get them delivered as quickly as they can. I reserved my FE within 2 hours of the media intro on 07/13. My original build week was 02/08 and has slipped to 03/01. So I’m really really trying to be patient... I want my baby Bronco! So, if something hits a dealer lot that meets my specs, I’ll grab it. But sadly the ones I want all seem to be waiting for production.
Commodore, Cmecatchu2

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

The FEs showing up in dealers’ inventories are all cancelled customer orders (including orders cancelled before they were even built). Ford has had so many FEs cancelled that they added the FE trim level to the “search inventory” page to the Ford website. Don’t think Ford anticipated this many cancelled orders. I guess Ford misjudged our reaction when they advertised the FE as fully loaded when it isn’t.

Having said that, Ford got hit by a perfect storm of issues that drastically slowed production... all related to the COVID pandemic and well beyond their control. I honestly feel they are really trying to get them delivered as quickly as they can. I reserved my FE within 2 hours of the media intro on 07/13. My original build week was 02/08 and has slipped to 03/01. So I’m really really trying to be patient... I want my baby Bronco! So, if something hits a dealer lot that meets my specs, I’ll grab it. But sadly the ones I want all seem to be waiting for production.
Well I am going to call tomorrow to see if the two vehicles are actually there. But I can understand why people cancel if I get another change in date I will be cancelling as I need a vehicle sooner vs unknown actuality.
Commodore

Rank V

Jan 25, 2021

Well I am going to call tomorrow to see if the two vehicles are actually there. But I can understand why people cancel if I get another change in date I will be cancelling as I need a vehicle sooner vs unknown actuality.
Please let us know how it goes!
Commodore, Cmecatchu2

Road trip!!!

Jan 25, 2021

Wonder how many of these were ghost orders from the dealership to get one on their lot.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Commodore

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

Wonder how many of these were ghost orders from the dealership to get one on their lot.
I hope you’re wrong but the thought crossed my mind. I just contacted dealer that is listing 10 sports on their lot, two of which are First Edition models and they are being cagey and wont answer me directly if the 2 are actually on the lot. Saying I would need to drive in and sit down with a salesperson .Told them not driving 4 hours to just talk. What I found weird is on their webpage not one of their New cars have photos, only stock Ford photo— Never seen that. Usually they post videos and pictures of vehicles In stock.
Commodore

Rank V

Jan 25, 2021

I hope you’re wrong but the thought crossed my mind. I just contacted dealer that is listing 10 sports on their lot, two of which are First Edition models and they are being cagey and wont answer me directly if the 2 are actually on the lot. Saying I would need to drive in and sit down with a salesperson .Told them not driving 4 hours to just talk. What I found weird is on their webpage not one of their New cars have photos, only stock Ford photo— Never seen that. Usually they post videos and pictures of vehicles In stock.
Not a good sign. Did you try checking the VIN to see if it shows build or delivery status?
Commodore

Road trip!!!

Jan 25, 2021

Did you ask about the pricing on the FE's?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Commodore

Rank V

Jan 25, 2021

THE FEs showing up at dealers in MI have all been advertised at MSRP.
Commodore, Cmecatchu2

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

Not a good sign. Did you try checking the VIN to see if it shows build or delivery status?
How do I check that. I have both VIN numbers from their website listing.
Commodore

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

Dealer I ordered through last year is msrp. Plus if there are incentives (insert hearty chuckle). I deal with them for service for my F150 now.
SlashRacer, Commodore

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

I am waiting on answer if they actually have the vehicle or its pending delivery.
SlashRacer, Commodore

Rank 0

Jan 27, 2021

Ponds they do indeed have 2 FE sitting on their lot. I also just got another delay notice on mine being pushed anther 2 weeks until mid March. If I decide to take a long ride I will let you know. Problem is I need someone to drive my other car back.
Ponds