Vaughn Gittin, Jr., off-road and drifting champion and Professional Fun-Haver, and RTR Vehicles have done it again: customized a 2021 Ford Bronco. This time, the one-of-one build is inspired by Fair Lane, the home of Clara and Henry Ford –– and it’s available to win.
The Inspiration and Design
Vaughn describes the build as inspired by the overlanding adventures of Ford, Thomas Edison, Harvey Firestone, and John Burroughs, who called themselves the Vagabonds.
- RTR Grille with integrated lighting
- RTR Rock Sliders
- RTR Rear Tire Carrier with modular accessory mount system
- RTR Tubular Rear Bumper
- RTR Tech 6 Off-Road wheels 17×9-inch
- RTR Graphics Package with unique Fair Lane site topography
- RTR Leather interior with custom design inspired from the Billiard Room at the Fair Lane Estate
- RTR Fender Badges
- Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires 285/75/17
- Walnut wood from the Fair Lane Estate inlaid into the shifter
- Hand carved copper dash plaque
- RTR Low Brow Light Bar with qty. five 7-inch PROJECT X lights
- High Lift Jack
- Type S Blizzard box fridge and freezer combo
- Uncharted Supply Company Seventy 2 survival system
If you’d like to enter to win the RTR Fair Lane Bronco, you can do so through Dec. 20, 2021 on the Henry Ford Fair Lane website. Contest proceeds will go to the restoration of the historic property in Dearborn, Michigan.
- $25 – 20 tickets
- $50 – 50 tickets
- $100 – 125 tickets
- $250 – 350 tickets
- $500 – 750 tickets
- $1,000 – 1,700 tickets
- $1,500 – 2,800 tickets
- $2,000 – 4,000 tickets
Watch the full video to see all the details of the interior and exterior additions.