Vaughn Gittin Jr and his teammate Loren Healy, professional drivers in need of little introduction, know how to race off-road vehicles –– and they know how to build them.
The 2021 Ford Bronco RTR Fun-Runner, a collab between RTR Vehicles and Fun-Haver Off-Road, recently debuted at SEMA 2021 in Las Vegas, and Vaughn takes the Bronco Nation though a look at the SUV and what’s on it.
According to Vaughn, this build was a covert operation starting with their Fun-Runner Ford Ranger. That vehicle had a Bronco basis so they could learn about the off-road SUV secretly in plain sight. Watch the whole video to hear about his favorite features, the modifications done to this 2-door 2.3L, 10-speed Badlands, and the extreme products available for your Bronco from the RTR Vehicles/Fun-Haver brands.
Parts and Accessories List
In the video, Vaughn talks you through many of the parts and accessories they put on the Bronco. Visit the RTR website for this list as well as additional details on the build. Ready to purchase parts? RTR Vehicles is honoring those who serve with a 10% discount.
- Ultimate Dana 44FDU Front Axle
- Fun-Haver Long travel spec Ultimate Dana 60 Semi Float Rear Axle
- RCV Performance Axles
- Ford Performance Exhaust system
- K&N Performance Intake system
- RTR Grille with Signature Integrated Lighting
- Fun-Haver Composite Front Fenders and Quarter Panels
- RTR Light Bar
- Project X Series 1 FF.70 Lights (3 Spot and 2 Flood Beam Pattern)
- RTR Rear Tire Carrier and Modular Accessory Mounting System
- RTR Custom Graphics Package
- KAVACA Matte Paint Protection Film
- Ceramic Pro Wheel and Caliper Coating
- Fox Performance Elite 2.5 Coilovers
- Fun-Haver Off-Road Long Travel Suspension Kit
- WHEELS & TIRES
- RTR Tech Forged Bead-Lock Wheels, 17″x9″ +0 Offset
- Nitto Trail Grappler Tires
- RTR Rock Sliders
- RTR Rear Bumper
- Fun-Haver Off-Road Front Bumper
- RECARO Cross Sportster ORV Seats
- Blizzard Box Fridge/Freezer by TYPE S
- All-Weather Floor Mats
- RTR Serialized Dash Plaque with Vaughn Gittin Jr. Signature
Behind-the-Scenes Assembly of the Build
Also, check out this video for an incredibly satisfying look at the team putting the build elements into place. There’s something so soothing about watching this attractive and capable Bronco come together. Congratulations to Vaughn, Loren, and the team for the wild response they received on this vehicle and for working to bring the community Bronco products built for strength, power, and functionality.